No announcement yet.

Best Mule Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are nice also but those are much bigger.

Comment

I went with super swampers on my factory rims. 8 ply radials and pretty quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8 ply tusk terrabite, with a quart of slime in each tire!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	tusk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	24666652

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
          I went with super swampers on my factory rims. 8 ply radials and pretty quiet.

What lift did you go with?

Comment

Best Mule Tires

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
            What lift did you go with?

I went with the cheap highlifter 2”. I can’t really recommend it because it lifts it too much(4”), causing the shocks to top out when the front wheels dip too fast.

Comment

I have the Mongrel no complaint here. A buddy has had them on his mule a couple years longer than mine with no issues.

Comment

I looked at the Tusks. I wanted an American made tire that was available many places in case I needed to replace one. Discount tire can get me a kanati My local utv shops can get me one and of course online I could find them. Rocky Mountain (when I ordered mine ) were out of stock of my size in tusks and it’s there tire. Kanati is also a 10 ply and today I’m happy with my purchase. Just how I ended up with them. Run them at stock tire pressure. I really ran over everything in the last two weeks. The processing place is 8 miles from my gate 5 dirt road and 3 hwy. zips and handles great on both. But it’s the off road against the sage, cactus and petrified mini mesquites where I’m impressed. Mowed um down. Not a drop of slime in um.
                Last edited by spread5150; 11-04-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Mule tires

[QUOTE=spread5150;15043454]I am looking for suggestions on tires for my Mule Pro. I noticed many of the Tire manufacturers don’t make huge options for a 12 inch Rim.

I’ve got Kananti Terra Masters in South Texas. Ruined a tire 1st day but since then all is good

Comment

[quote=pighitt;15916295]
                    Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                    I am looking for suggestions on tires for my Mule Pro. I noticed many of the Tire manufacturers don’t make huge options for a 12 inch Rim.

I’ve got Kananti Terra Masters in South Texas. Ruined a tire 1st day but since then all is good
                    Yes that’s why I went with Mongrels. It really came down to these and the ITP Blackwaters. I don’t have a lot of mud so the tighter tread made a lot of sense to me.
                    Last edited by spread5150; 11-05-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Like my bighorns 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X