No announcement yet.

Cows and crocs (shoes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We older men know better to wear girly shoes for manly projects. My crocs are pool side, beach combing relaxing around the house crocs. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
      I prefer working my cows in flip flops.
      Did this yesterday! My dad has Covid, and my mom called me about a sick cow at his place. I was in shorts and flip flops, but told her I’d run out there, load her up and take her to the vet before my hardheaded dad tried to do it himself. Next thing I know, I’m chasing this not-so-sick cow across the pasture which has a truly epic crop of sticker burrs. It’s hard to run down a cow that doesn’t want to be penned while hopping on one foot and pulling out stickers.

It was a bad day to dress down.

Comment

I'm guilty of all the above !

Comment

What else you supposed to wear hunting when it’s hot? Flip flops or crocs for me

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            What else you supposed to wear hunting when it’s hot? Flip flops or crocs for me
            This.

Comment

Funny stuff, you can fly right out of those things real quick if wet and muddy

Comment

Smh! No wonder so many people get snake bit.

Comment

Say when
                  Attached Files

Comment

I just got done hanging siding 30’ in the air in my camo crocs. My wife raises cane saying I’m gone break my neck one day.
                    I intend to prove her wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wear mine for pretty much everything around my place. It does amaze me how welding sparks and stickers always sneak in those little holes.

Comment

I wear my crocs all the time while working cows. Unless it’s rained or the ground is wet.

Comment

Sorry guys...Just cannot get into wearing crocs. I understand they are convenient and maybe even comfy. I always saw them as something a nurse or chef would wear standing long hours on hard concrete floors and Dutch folks who modernized from wood shoes
                          There is so much prickly pear, cockle burs, red ants, scorpions and plants that will make you bleed outside that you would never catch me off the deck without closed toe footwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                            Sorry guys...Just cannot get into wearing crocs. I understand they are convenient and maybe even comfy. I always saw them as something a nurse or chef would wear standing long hours on hard concrete floors and Dutch folks who modernized from wood shoes
                            There is so much prickly pear, cockle burs, red ants, scorpions and plants that will make you bleed outside that you would never catch me off the deck without closed toe footwear.
                            I agree with you 100%. It blows my mind to see kids wearing these abominations of footwear, but then to see grown men wearing them……my goodness. I would have never guessed they were so popular among this crowd here until I just read this post. At work we are pretty rough on the “Croc crowd”, but what gets hammered the worst is the “Crocs and socks” guys. To each their own I guess. All in good fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X