Solid beat down by a protective dad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so what'd I miss?

EB comes out of the blue starting shat and says he wants to meet.
    SH claims to have driven out but doesn't provide pics for proof (I'm inclined to believe him simply due to him bringing backup which seems reasonable for a road trip).
    EB admits he didn't even bother to go after talking smack about wanting to meet.

That sum it up pretty good?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      ok so what'd i miss?

Eb comes out of the blue starting shat and says he wants to meet.
      Sh claims to have driven out but doesn't provide pics for proof (i'm inclined to believe him simply due to him bringing backup which seems chicken ****).
      Eb admits he didn't even bother to go after talking smack about wanting to meet.

That sum it up pretty good?
      fify

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          fify
          I dunno, if I'm driving several hours out of town without knowing if I'm gonna win or lose I think it's reasonable to ride with somebody to drive me home if things didn't work out favorably. You never know could end up with a concussion or broken bone or something. Just because he's got a driver doesn't mean he'd be involved.

Comment

Showing up with backup is still better than not showing up at all.

Scoreboard SabineHunter in this round.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

...after initiating the whole thing and claiming to want to meet.

Comment

What makes you think he showed up?

Comment

It started from this thread... man just trying to sell a gun and SH rolls in like the **** he is thinking he knows everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    But you don't know...
                    Would you take a bet that he is wrong about it? I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      Seen some real bad ones in 8th grade in S. Dallas.
                      I just hope she was talkin about the fight and not the donger hangin out of that guys pants.ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Would you take a bet that he is wrong about it? I wouldn't.
                        I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 08-24-2021, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I wouldn't.

I also wouldn't invite a man to a punch in the face contest and not show up when he said he was on his way.

I don't reckon I'd invite a man to a punch in the face contest at all, actually. It's been my experience that punching a man in the face generally leads to them wanting to punch back, and that part isn't nearly as much fun. Plus I have a really big nose, and fists always seemed to find it, and I don't want to be punched in the nose anymore.
                          It wasn't going to be much to see anyway. I think they were just going to measure *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            What makes you think he showed up?

Well he said he did. You calling him a liar? There’s a Walmart parking lot waiting on you if thats the case.

Comment

Well he said he did. You calling him a liar? There’s a Walmart parking lot waiting on you if thats the case.
                              It's Bucees, get it straight!

Comment

I have called him worse...

Comment

Working...
                                X