Best Mule Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mule Tires

I am looking for suggestions on tires for my Mule Pro. I noticed many of the Tire manufacturers don’t make huge options for a 12 inch Rim.

I of course am looking at puncture resistance but I am also looking at the weight of these machines and I have noticed my main two options Kanati mongrel and ITP blackwater show a much higher psi rating to get to load ...

Once I get 5-600 lbs of corn and two riders I wouldn’t think I would want to have 30 psi in a black water going over a bunch of rocks on the way to feeder.

So what is on your mule ?

I have Roctanes. No issues.

Comment

I think manufacturers call for 10-15 psi ? 20 psi max Don’t hold my feet to the fire on that though
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-18-2020, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Whatever you put on it, put a half of gallon of Heavy Duty Multi-seal in each tire and you won't have to worry about punctures... I carry a plugging kit in my Honda JIC and a small compressor, but other than once several years ago, have never had to use either...

Comment

I had Dirt devils on my 3010 for 15 years , almost quart of slime with rubber in each and never had a flat... never squatted and we would load 600# -#800# corn on it .Just went to 14" rims and 27" Bighorns on mine... time will tell...

Comment

I really like the look of the ITP Blackwaters. Anyone else in love with their mule tires ?

Comment

I really like the look of the ITP Blackwaters as well.

Comment

I put AMS M1 Evil tires on my mule. They are radial dot approved tires.
                I run about 6 psi in them. They are awesome. Not cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by bearbowkillkill View Post
                  I really like the look of the ITP Blackwaters as well.
                  I have these and they have been great. I’ve been through some nasty stuff and no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post

https://www.amstires.com/products/?productId=458560

This is exactly what I was looking for a truck style A/T tread with deep lugs ! Thanks dude !

Comment

I guess I should ask how do you like um and how they holding up ?

Comment

Roctanes

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post

https://www.amstires.com/products/?productId=458560

Those look like the tires Bourland has on his Ranger. Good looking tires. Probably not the best for East Texas mud, but better than the heavy tread/chevron style tires if you are going to be running out west in sandy/rocky terrain...
                          Those heavy treaded Chevron Tractor style tires I see on a lot of wheelers and UTV's round my area have a horrible ride on a dirt/caliche road or even worse pavement...

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                            I guess I should ask how do you like um and how they holding up ?
                            They eat up rocks and mud really well. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Comment

Essex Kevlar lined drive flat have never done me wrong. $$$$

Comment

Working...
                              X