Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
    Thats nice but look into a Grillon.
    From the ones I looked at I’d take mine every time... and $100-$130 cheaper!

Comment

Where did you get your components and what are good prices for each piece?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Where did you get your components and what are good prices for each piece?
        Rope- I believe it was r&w rope. Around $1 a foot (I bought 10’ and used 9’ish)
        Beaners and assender- REI $9-$11 for caribeners and $45+ for assender

Parts, and shipping I got $80-$85ish in it

Comment

Dude, the ropeman1 changed my life when I found it a few years ago.
          Thank god Wild Country went back to producing them! They had tried to discontinue them when the ropeman2 came out, but the demand spiked for some reason.... (hundreds of saddlehunters buying half dozen a piece because they would be gone forever)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
            Dude, the ropeman1 changed my life when I found it a few years ago.
            Thank god Wild Country went back to producing them! They had tried to discontinue them when the ropeman2 came out, but the demand spiked for some reason.... (hundreds of saddlehunters buying half dozen a piece because they would be gone forever)

In the last 4-6 months they started vanishing FAST! Price went up about $10 and finding then not sold out was tough. I’m sure glad I got one. They are pretty awesome

Comment

Rope and climbing gear.

Comment

After buying the wrong rope (tactical rope has a stranded core), Kyle got me lined out on what I needed

Sat down last night and started attempting to splice my loop
                Did quite a bit of swearing, threw it all down for a while but finally figured it out [emoji1]

Hopefully I did a good job and it won’t come undone and get me hurt [emoji1]

Comment

Same thing I use. I also got the lineman 2 when I could not. Get another 1. It’s more aggressive on the rope, but forces me to change it out every 2-3 years

Comment

ropeman's are nice, but getting a bit hard to find lately. A prussik tender will work for one hand adjusting if you don't want to pay the price for a ropeman.

I went to ACE and bought a 1.5" steel ring and it works like a champ. Run the tag end through the ring and clip the ring into the Carabiner. When you pull the tag end the ring pushes against the knot to make it slide up.

Comment

Straight trees.....interesting concept..

Comment

Nice job!

We ran em threw the ringer this past week. Just got home this afternoon and I honestly don’t know how we hunted before these. So simple and fast. My ultra light tree tether prototype I sent you a pic of worked flawless too and will fit in your shirt pocket. Lol

Seen 62 deer in 4.5 days on public land by being able to hunt the deer vs hunting a tree this year

Comment

Sounds like a great hunt

I ended up making 3 of the lineman's belts

Gave one to dad and have a spare

Comment

You did a great job Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

I’m very rural but if you live near an REI, you can pick up rope and caribeners without shipping and maybe an assender. They were out at the one I had someone check for me.
                              REI is on The List because they believe in climate change

Comment

Working...
                              X