No announcement yet.

Amber Guyger indicted for murder? Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the trial will appease the people that want her punished, and they won’t raise cane when she’s found not guilty

Comment

For some reason I feel like they had a prior involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
        I hoped for manslaughter and she would probably serve a couple of years maybe 3 at the most if she got 10 years or less. I hope murder is going to be very difficult to prove especially since the Texas Rangers were for manslaughter charges. I believe this is a political farce already by the way it's being explained by Faith Johnson. Nothing to now but let it go through the (politically motivated) process.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
        FIFY
        It's only politically charged because the outcome isn't what you wanted it to be

When that cop shot the guy on his knees 30 yards away in fort worth and lied and said his shotgun "malfunctioned" but then recanted and said he flat out just shot the guy, was that politically motivated?

There seems to be a lot of "accidents" involving scared cops shooting ppl with guns.

Simply put, if you don't have the gonads then you shouldn't sign up for the job.
        Why would someone who is afraid of the sight of blood or is a germaphobe sign up to be a surgeon?

She made a mistake so she must pay the price. Even if it is with her life or freedom. There is a dead guy who already paid the price of Guyger's mistake.
        His family missed their first thanksgiving without him while I'm sure Guyger enjoyed it with hers.

Think about that.

Comment

Read a this morning article on her. Not looking good.................

Comment

My take on it....

Of course not all details have been released to public but maybe the GJ honed in on and didn't believe the "I was too tired and out of my mind" after working 12 hours instead of 8 hours like 80% of other Americans.

How many on here work the dupont schedule or 14/7 have forgotten what their house/apartment looks like?

Jean had a red welcome mat at his door, Guyger didn't.
            Why would a burglar place a door mat in front of your door and leave it ajar while robbing you?

***why was Jean's family allowed to testify in front of GJ? Maybe so they could explain how be had a OCD about locking doors and that he NEVER would leave a door unlocked and doubly never prop his front door open for ANY reason.

Maybe the GJ saw a video that was made from the walk from Guyger's car to Jean's apartment and also a video of Guyger's car to her own apartment and thought that there is VERY LITTLE POSSIBILITY that a person that has been living in this building for X number of months could not only make that long of a walk from car to front door but then also still mistake Jean's apartment for their own given the multiple clues you were on the wrong floor including Jean's red door mat in front.

Maybe they got toxicology report back and Guyger had been drinking?

Finally, if you're sitting on your couch on a Monday night in your boxers watching the Cowboys getting their brains beat out by the Texans and unknown woman walks in your front door and you jump up to go see what's going on then she starts screaming "what are you doing in my house?!?!? FREEZE HANDS UP!!!" what would do?

In my case I'd be in ja....
            Nevermind
            Lets just say if it is dark outside and late at night and my entire house is locked down and someone walks through my front door then that person would have "problems" as yhis couldn't really happen at my house so I'd figure they are trying to do me and my family harm.

Role reversal,
            Jean comes home from a 16 hour shift of doing accounting work.
            Goes to Guyger's apartment thinks it is his own and kills her, what should his charge be?
            I doubt many would expect manslaughter with 3 to 7 released in 2.5 for good behavior

Comment

Oh and I forgot,
              Those apartments have electronic door locks that take datetime stamps of when a e-Key tries to open it

Jean's door lock was sent to the company to extract that info and I'm sure that data was given to the GJ to see if it aligned with Guyger's story that has changed in the media a few times coupled with Guyger's 911 call not being released to the public.

It's best to wait and see but all of this doesn't stack up well for her.

No way I think she should do any less than five years for taking a life.

Bartenders that serve someone 3 too many shots and that person goes out and kills someone in a DUI will get more time than that

Comment

Correct charge IMHO.

Comment

I do not know, but have a suspicion/sense we will discover she's a psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                    I do not know, but have a suspicion/sense we will discover she's a psycho.
                    True dat. At least once a month assuming she still has all her parts.

Comment

If she went in his apartment on purpose - intending on killing him - what could be the possible motive? It sounds like a lot of people think that’s what happened and she used the “wrong apartment” story as cover. That’s possible I suppose (weirder things have happened) but it seems pretty far-fetched. Surely she knew that even if everyone bought that story she would still do hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        FIFY
                        It's only politically charged because the outcome isn't what you wanted it to be

When that cop shot the guy on his knees 30 yards away in fort worth and lied and said his shotgun "malfunctioned" but then recanted and said he flat out just shot the guy, was that politically motivated?

There seems to be a lot of "accidents" involving scared cops shooting ppl with guns.

Simply put, if you don't have the gonads then you shouldn't sign up for the job.
                        Why would someone who is afraid of the sight of blood or is a germaphobe sign up to be a surgeon?

She made a mistake so she must pay the price. Even if it is with her life or freedom. There is a dead guy who already paid the price of Guyger's mistake.
                        His family missed their first thanksgiving without him while I'm sure Guyger enjoyed it with hers.

Think about that.
                        Texansfan I don't need you to fify. My statement stands on its own. Stop being a idiot.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          If she went in his apartment on purpose - intending on killing him - what could be the possible motive? It sounds like a lot of people think that’s what happened and she used the “wrong apartment” story as cover. That’s possible I suppose (weirder things have happened) but it seems pretty far-fetched. Surely she knew that even if everyone bought that story she would still do hard time.

That's what makes me feel like prior involvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Maybe they went with a murder charge knowing it won't stick?

I do find it odd that she doesn't know which apartment was hers. Killing an innocent person sitting in their own house is pretty bad.
                            Originally posted by Regular7 View Post
                            bingo
                            tactical

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                              That's what makes me feel like prior involvement.
                              I agree...there's got to be more to this story...

I thought I heard something about the two of them having a previous "relations"?
                              Didn't one neighbor report having seen her going in & out of his apartment late at night weeks prior?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                I would think proving murder as legally defined is going to be high bar for prosecutors. I guess they must have evidence not yet made public. I am not an attorney but isn't there danger in overreaching for a murder conviction?
                                That may be the point.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X