No announcement yet.

2022 High School Baseball Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livingston is moving on to Regionals this week after beating Sealy 1-0. We'll be playing Orangefield on Saturday.

Comment

rockwall (vs waxahachie in forney) and heath (vs naaman forest) both drew the dreaded 1 game series this week. crazy that its even an option at this level.

Comment

it's up to coaches for 1 or 3 games. If they don't agree then it's a coin toss and winner gets choice.

I'll be umpiring at state this year but don't know what game or games I will be doing yet.

Comment

Ryne got selected to play in the THSBCA All Star game at Dell Diamond, 6/18! We are super proud of him and hope to be down there the previous week chasing that 3A title.

Comment

Originally posted by jabel View Post
            Ryne got selected to play in the THSBCA All Star game at Dell Diamond, 6/18! We are super proud of him and hope to be down there the previous week chasing that 3A title.
            thats awesome, good luck to you guys

Comment

Watched Friendswood vs. Crosby last night. Crosby had a great pitcher, but Friendswood eventually got to him. Game was a little chippy early with a dugout clearing altercation that resulted in two tosses (one from each team). Final Friendswood 4-1.

Comment

Lorena lost to a darn good Cameron Yoe team in two. My boy pitched good enough for a win Thursday night but the relief couldn’t hold it. Yoe is a better hitting team than Lorena was and I hope they win it all. Their SS will be wearing the TT colors next year. Plays the game the right way and is a class act! Super proud of Ryne Abel for the success he had on the diamond and football field in his senior year. QB of a state championship winning football team and a selection to the THSBCA all star game on 6/18. Almost forgot that he will be playing in the FCA Victory bowl in baseball at UMHB on 6/4. We are super proud parents of all his accomplishments this year. Looking forward to the next chapter in Juco ball next year.

Comment

Well, Georgetown pulled past some of the worst officiating in the past two games and went on to beat New Braunfels Canyon. I will say that I spend a lot of time in New Braunfels and have great friends that live in that community; however, most of their baseball fan base are just obnoxious!!!! Good luck to all that are continuing on!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                    Well, Georgetown pulled past some of the worst officiating in the past two games and went on to beat New Braunfels Canyon. I will say that I spend a lot of time in New Braunfels and have great friends that live in that community; however, most of their baseball fan base are just obnoxious!!!! Good luck to all that are continuing on!!
                    That’s great news about the win. Hate to hear about the fans. Not sure if you heard about the Liberty Hill vs Buda Johnson game but, it was insane! We are in y’all’s district and hope Gtown goes all the way!

Comment

Lake Travis 6A defeated SA Clark in 2 games. La Joya up next.

Comment

My nephew plays plays for Marcus and they have advanced to the 6A fourth round of playoffs. They will be playing Keller this coming Thursday. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me & my son will be headed to Dell Diamond on the 9th. Looking forward to watching some good matchups

Comment

Our Georgetown Eagles keep on rolling!! Defeated a scrappy Corpus Ray team in two games. Good luck to all still in the hunt!! Thanks for the well wishes Mtltx!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                              Our Georgetown Eagles keep on rolling!! Defeated a scrappy Corpus Ray team in two games. Good luck to all still in the hunt!! Thanks for the well wishes Mtltx!
                              That’s great news! Hope y’all go all the way

Comment

So far it has been a complete team effort and that's what you want to see. Everyone supports each other and they just battle. This is a good group of fine young men and we are so proud of their efforts thus far. The seniors got to graduate with their classmates tonight and I know they cherished that!

Comment

Working...
                                X