• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my last two in just over 6 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been waiting on 2 since March

Comment

Just picked up and shot my first one today, wish I would of bought one earlier. I'm already trying to figure out what .22 silencer I want now.

Comment

Originally posted by bignick612 View Post
          Just picked up and shot my first one today, wish I would of bought one earlier. I'm already trying to figure out what .22 silencer I want now.
          I have several. Dead Air Mask is by far the best one I have found.

Comment

Yep. It’s easy to swap them around at the range, but it’s a pain grabbing a rifle out of the safe to find that the can you want is on another gun way in the back behind the rest of them.

My Dead Air Wolfman is so versatile I use it on 6 different guns, but some in short configuration, some in long, some with 1/2” direct thread mounts, some with 5/8”, some with Key Micro, some with the 9mm end cap, some with the .30, and I haven’t even messed with the wiped cap yet.

I’ve been tempted to call them up and see if I can buy another main body section from them as I have so many other accessories, but I’m guessing the answer is no.
            Last edited by gatorgrizz27; 12-04-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Like Lays potato chips, can't stop at 1

Comment

Just received mine that I ordered 11/05/2020. It was just under 13 months...

Any idea if it takes less time when you order the next time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X