No announcement yet.

Help with Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer the phone and speak veeerrrrry softly. They will turn their headset volume all the way up. Then take the phone and smack the receiver on something hard as fast as you can(without breaking it). Do it until you’re sure they get the point. Get ready for a Pakistani cussin like you’ve never heard!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      It's 11:00am and since 8:00am, I've had 8 calls from the same people trying to provide me with additional Medicare benefits.
      Biden voters have been employed at that call center. They’re just trying to turn you.

Comment

We have a game between 3 of us where you get 10 points if you make them curse at you, 100 if they threaten to kill you (only happened once).

They seem to confuse redneck and redhead a lot. A discussion about their camels being sodomized will normally set them off

Comment

My 90 year old grandparents still have a home phone. Hmmmmmm…

Comment

I still have a land line that I use when I need to give a phone number. I would much rather turn the ringer down or off than have them *******s calling my cell. I rarely give out my cell for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
              Answer the phone and speak veeerrrrry softly. They will turn their headset volume all the way up. Then take the phone and smack the receiver on something hard as fast as you can(without breaking it). Do it until you’re sure they get the point. Get ready for a Pakistani cussin like you’ve never heard!
              This but use the airhorn on them

They will not call back and probably all the other low lifes in the call center will scratch your number off their list.
              If everyone did this it would not take long until most of them could not hear out of either ear

Comment

Working...
              X