Song stuck in your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song stuck in your head?

Ever hear a song on the way to work and can't get it out of your head? I'm driving the guys here in the shop crazy with Drive by The Cars. Of all songs for this to happen.

I've noticed the last song I hear is what's stuck in my head until I listen to the radio again.

Comment

I generally wake up with a different song in my head every day. Sometimes I know why it's there but most of the time I don't. I've been walking around the house singing some Pearl Jam "Black" the last 3 days.

Comment

Song stuck in your head?

so it replaced this after all these years?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlYGjeM3-UE"]Burger King Have it Your Way - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          so it replaced this after all these years?

Burger King Have it Your Way - YouTube

http://youtu.be/DlYGjeM3-UE
          That got replaced a long time ago!

Comment

"I'd like to settle down but they won't let me, a fugitive must be a rolling stone..." That one line has been my earworm for the last 24 hours for some reason.

Comment

My 6-year old daughter has been walking around singing the "You'll Be Back" song from Hamilton for the last few weeks.

I've caught myself singing the line "And when push comes to shove, I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love!" while I was cleaning out the garage the other day.

Comment

I let my kids listen to Kidz Bop on Pandora when i'm feeling generous on a long drive. Talk about ear worms you can't get out.

I had some "what does the fox say" crap stuck in my head for weeks. DANG IT, now its back.

Comment

I find it odd when I wake up with a song in my head I haven't heard in years. Saturday morning I woke up singing Bass Run by Max Stalling. Haven't heard that song in who knows how long.

Comment

Back before there was such thing as a "Playlist", we made cassette tapes with songs off several albums. Drive was on my special occasion tape.

Comment

I had the O'Reilly's jingle stuck in my head last week. Oh Oh Oh OReilly's....auto parts ooowhhh.

Now I have Black in my head, thanks Chew!

Comment

My happy song... Great guitar work by two of the best.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwyXQn9g40I"]The Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky (Eat A Peach, February 12,1972) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                          I let my kids listen to Kidz Bop on Pandora when i'm feeling generous on a long drive. Talk about ear worms you can't get out.

I had some "what does the fox say" crap stuck in my head for weeks. DANG IT, now its back.
                          I have a 3 year old. Obviously she likes Disney type movies, and right now I have Scarlett Johanson's "Set it all Free" off the movie sing stuck in my head. Or "Not Giving Up Today" off Trolls. Basically whichever one my little girl is singing I sing it with her and it stays stuck in my head.

Comment

I've had Roger Creager's cover of the Jimmy Buffet classic "A Pirate Looks at 40" repeating in my mind for months now...but that isn't a bad thing its a good one to sing

Comment

Man, this happened to me bad last Friday. I heard "Rosanna" by Toto at Home Depot and couldn't listen to it enough over the weekend. I've now gone down the 80's Rock rabbit hole....
                              https://youtu.be/qmOLtTGvsbM

Comment

Working...
                              X