Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Tuned out for good after seeing Junior post on Twitter this last week. F that liberal hack. No more for me.

Speaking of.. I went back to twitter again and left it in two weeks. The liberal spew on that page following folks who talk about your teams makes my blood boil. I don’t need to listen to or read about sports anymore. I’m being way too productive without it. Almost scary how much time I wasted doing that ****. I’ll just watch if I feel like it, but right now, pro sports has me pushed away.
    This is what finally drove me away as well! Changed my presets...no longer a P1 or a P-anything

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
      Bob's post are becoming even more concerning.
      Bob blocked me on Twitter after I tried to reason with him...

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Funny how all of them - every single on air personality - has fallen in line, marching in lockstep. They only express opinions that are approved by current woke culture. Makes me wonder if they all really feel that way or if there was an edict from the higher ups to not say anything that counters the narrative. Cynically, I think it could be they don't want to get crossways with the leagues or athletes who are now "all in" with the BLM and police bashing movement. I still listen some but punch out immediately when these issues come up
        You may have a good point and I believe that is part of it but to listen to the conviction they have defending the BLM movement and the teams I tend to think it is really their beliefs...

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
          The hardline is not the hardline anymore. Corby sucks. I usually will listen to muse in the news and then don’t try to get by the channel too much after that anymore.

Same

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Funny how all of them - every single on air personality - has fallen in line, marching in lockstep. They only express opinions that are approved by current woke culture. Makes me wonder if they all really feel that way or if there was an edict from the higher ups to not say anything that counters the narrative. Cynically, I think it could be they don't want to get crossways with the leagues or athletes who are now "all in" with the BLM and police bashing movement. I still listen some but punch out immediately when these issues come up
            I dont believe they follow any edicts - they just give their opinions on different subjects. All are very reasonable. I dont always agree, but again, looking at their actions and involvement in the community for decades, they can believe what they want. Theyve done and will continue to do great things.

The new old gray wolf podcast is greatness as well.

Comment

It's been funny listening to all of the shows justifying the low NFL ratings, coming up with every reason they can find other than people just don't care to watch any more.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                I dont believe they follow any edicts - they just give their opinions on different subjects. All are very reasonable. I dont always agree, but again, looking at their actions and involvement in the community for decades, they can believe what they want. Theyve done and will continue to do great things.

The new old gray wolf podcast is greatness as well.
                I agree with this. His first podcast was pretty good until they tried some rap lyric reading bit. The Ticket's community involvement goes unnoticed, they've raised millions of dollars, and don't brag about that one bit. I'll keep listening, guess I am more liberal than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                  I agree with this. His first podcast was pretty good until they tried some rap lyric reading bit. The Ticket's community involvement goes unnoticed, they've raised millions of dollars, and don't brag about that one bit. I'll keep listening, guess I am more liberal than I thought.
                  They have raised a bunch of money for sure, but not sure about bragging. I'm glad I never have to hear the term "Norm-a-thon" again.

Comment

Working...
                  X