What Work Boots Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    This last time, I was talked into the Red Wing square toes. They are actually really comfortable. I'm still having trouble getting past the looks though. In a size 15, they look like you just stuck a couple of shoe boxes on your feet.
    Ha!

Comment

Redwing Irish Setter

Comment

I went with the new Red Wing Square Safety Toe Waterproof boot. Very comfortable. If they don't pan out, may give the Thorogoods a shot next time.

Comment

Red Wing!

Comment

Justin’s. I can wear these on 12 and 24hr shifts with no foot pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
              I know a bunch of guys up here have had good luck with Ariat pull ons, I know I like mine
              I like my Ariats. I have both work boots and stockmans, and they interchange pretty well. In the winter I mainly wear the stockmans.

Comment

Company buys us new boots every year, and I’ve tried most of the brands out there. I don’t do lace up boots, it’s the pull on “cowboy” style only for me. After cycling through all the brands, and buying a few pairs out of pocket because some were just so terrible, I have settled on Twisted X. They are comfortable right out of the box, and the outsoles are tough. I spend a lot of time walking on gravel/rock and they hold up well. The insoles can wear out a little quicker, but I just buy a spare set on amazon for 20-30 bucks. I have burned through some in 6 months, but I usually change them after a year. I get a new pair for work and the old ones get new insoles and become my deer lease boots.

Comment

Twisted X Lites for me.

Comment

After trying Double H, Justin, and Twisted X I bought a pair of Thorogood lace ups. Hands down the most comfortable steel toe I’ve ever worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ariat Workhog VenTEK

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X