Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Jones, Fisher, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford...6th edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callahan, Coleman, Jones, Fisher, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford...6th edition

Hello Gents!

It's that time of year again. Please post up all of your updates, including feeder pics, trail cam pics, foods pics, and any other pertinent information that you would like.

We've been running cameras year-round, feeding protein and corn, and had some nice surprises this past weekend.

Good luck to everyone this year...it should be great!

These are the bucks that we feel confident made it through last hunting season. We have only found one shed thus far, and several of these bucks showed up very late in the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This weekend was all about hanging out with the family, fishing, eating good, and filling feeders/checking cameras!

Range conditions look OK, but we definitely need more rain. The deer are really hitting the protein!

Comment

Good looking deer and fish! I’m hoping this guy shows back up this year, only came through at night a few times

Comment

To the top...What is everyone seeing? Any trail cam pics to share? I hope to share in the next week or so.

Comment

I have been tardy to this thread for sure. Life/Vacation/Work has complicated these issues. I will be traveling to our farm this weekend to pull card, fill feeders, and begin preparations for food plots.

Hope everyone is gearing up for a great season!

Comment

So far this is a top contender. This was from July 4th weekend. Going back this coming weekend to see what else has shown up. Location is Scurry County.

Comment

Headed to Shackelford/Callahan on Thursday for our annual work weekend. Cameras actually going out tomorrow in advance of my arrival so should have 6 day of pics to go thru Saturday night over a cocktail.

We had a great winter and early spring then timely rains in May, June and July though overall precip levels in those months weren't too impressive. Still at about 120% of normal ytd so should be good to go. Usually when we have great 1H of the year and then it gets dry into the season, we see our best deer movement and a shot at the bigger deer we have on cam. Lets hope thats the case this year! I'll follow up with pics early next week.

Comment

[QUOTE=mev002;15025466]So far this is a top contender. This was from July 4th weekend. Going back this coming weekend to see what else has shown up. Location is Scurry County. /QUOTE]

Is that Three Peaks?

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Sorry I’m late to the party ! Few pics from Coleman county and we did a little fishing back in the spring as well.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6327.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	24625991
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6321.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	24625992

Name:	IMG_6320.jpg
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	24625993

Name:	IMG_5839.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	24625994

Comment

[quote=TEXAS 10PT;15031747]
                        Originally posted by mev002 View Post
                        So far this is a top contender. This was from July 4th weekend. Going back this coming weekend to see what else has shown up. Location is Scurry County. /QUOTE]

Is that Three Peaks?

Nope. A new location. Give me a shout tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                          Sorry I’m late to the party ! Few pics from Coleman county and we did a little fishing back in the spring as well.[ATTACH]1014599[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]1014600[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]1014601[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]1014602[/ATTACH]

Dang you catch that cat at Ivie ?

Comment

Just got on two New leases one in Coleman county and one in McCulloch county so will be joining this thread . Hopefully with some decent trail pictures in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Dang you catch that cat at Ivie ?

Yes sir ! 44 lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X