No announcement yet.

Ufc 257 Poirier vs Mcgregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like they're going for a trilogy fight this summer.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Real mma fights are taking place in belator and other venues...the ufc no longer is about the talent of a fighter and his achievements. It’s all about what fight sells

Comment

The trilogy is official for July. Some bad blood in between the 2 after being nice with no trash talk for the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
          The trilogy is official for July. Some bad blood in between the 2 after being nice with no trash talk for the last fight.

I thought McGregor backed out because of the bet from the last fight and Dustin called him out for lack of donation. I read where it would have been in Vegas but didn’t see where it was confirmed back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
            I thought McGregor backed out because of the bet from the last fight and Dustin called him out for lack of donation. I read where it would have been in Vegas but didn’t see where it was confirmed back on

I thought I saw the same yesterday. I didn't look too much into it though.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post

McGregor did say the fight was off yesterday but the ufc president Dana White confirmed the fight in Vegas today. Conor also confirmed today he'd signed the contract so his tweet yesterday was just a bluff...

Comment

Working...
              X