No announcement yet.

Ufc 257 Poirier vs Mcgregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was rigged and there will never be another fair fight in UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      lol. You think its rigged when a man gets compartment syndrome in his calve? Dude you can throw a clot and die from that stuff. but your right a solid right hand off the beak to put him on the ground was fake too. bet your one of those guys that think wwe is real though.
      Last edited by DWA; 01-27-2021, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        What killed boxing is now killing the UFC.. It is all about what is next and what will make the most money and all of this is preplanned numerous fights in advance.... You will always have die hards who believe its all legit but so does the WWF, LOL..
        I payed for my last UFC fight years ago when the rigging became blatantly obvious...

Comment

If it was rigged Conor wouldn't have lost. Conor winning this one and using it to hype up the next fight would have made them more money than getting a loss on his record...

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Personally I couldn’t imagine anyone putting their body through that and not trying to win. You can’t control when your body releases a blood clot.

Comment

Sorry guys but the money maker in this one would have been McGregor making a comeback

Comment

The conspiracy theorists have poured over into MMA now that the inauguration has taken place [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  The conspiracy theorists have poured over into MMA now that the inauguration has taken place [emoji23][emoji23]
                  OMG, sounds like you are in on it also. This crap goes all the way to the top.

Comment

The Ben Askren vs Jake Paul boxing match is not going to help.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                      The Ben Askren vs Jake Paul boxing match is not going to help.
                      I have never been much of an Askren fan, but good lord I'm hoping he can take that Paul train off his rails.

Comment

I usually pull for the wrestlers/grapplers. Ben isnt a striker and took a boxing match, some are saying he is there for the circus, the payday and has given up on his MMA career. I hope Jake gets beaten and goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                          Personally I couldn’t imagine anyone putting their body through that and not trying to win. You can’t control when your body releases a blood clot.
                          Did you see the Cerrone vs McGregor fight?

Comment

Hmm a fix?? Don't know about that. Hop in the ring with either fighter and see how you fare.

Poirier and his camp are a class act. He put on a clinic for us several years ago at a MMA/boxing/BJJ gym I was part owner of in West Dallas. The clinic was supposed to be from 9a-3p for advanced amateur and pro fighters. Once he saw the number of kids who were just watching from the sidelines, he offered to put a free day for them the following day. Awesome guy and constantly works on improving his game. MMA is a brutal way to earn a buck, kudos to anyone who enters the cage and makes more than 3 fights.

Comment

when is mcgregor just going to retire? hope khabib doesnt try all these extra fights. just chill with all your money!

Comment

ive found MMA pretty easy to bet on now Ive learnt a bit about it.

Learn how to bet on MMA and UFC. Review how to place common straight bets. See moneyline odds for upcoming MMA and UFC fights.

Saw adesanya was going to lose at some point and was a tough fight going up a weight class.

Mcgregor is going to lose if he only comes back to fight real deals like poirier!

Comment

Working...
                                X