No announcement yet.

Bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been thinking of getting a smaller bike, to run to town on, or to the little general store down the road. I keep wanting to rid my four wheeler to ride to the store down the road, I am sure I will meet up with a Sheriff's deputy as soon as I do.

I have been trying to find a cheaper form of transportation, I thought about a bike to get to and from work. But I don't want to ride a bike down IH 10, with the construction going on and it usually being jammed up with 18 wheelers. The traffic on all of the local freeways has gotten way to high for me, to be riding a bike. So I think I am going to get some older beater for that. I would really like to get another bike, I think that would be a good idea, to run up and down the roads, from our place to town, or anytime I don't have to get on a major freeway, that packed with trucks and traffic.

I will get a beater car first, since that would be more useful.

Comment

I have a 14 streetglide but our town has pretty crappy roads and lots of unpaved roads to explore in the country...I've been looking for a honda crf300l.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        All 5 of my current bikes are Bio-motored. I am the motor.

He didn't say what kinda biker.

Edit: And more topic related than your post.

I may get an E-bike. I may be able to ride it to my local Dollar General. I no longer own motorcycles though. Sold my last one about 6 years ago.

Comment

All my close calls were caused by other people. I lost my nerve and sold my last one. There’s definitely a few of y’all on here!

Comment

No way I’d get on I10 now with a bike. A few months back I saw a man covered up right past Mason road. Then I saw an elderly couple walking frantically towards the accident scene. So I don’t know if they hit him or if he was their son. Horrible.

Comment

No help to you sir. Sold my last one over the years ago

Comment

I learned to ride before driving a car. Sold my last bike about 2 years ago. There are just too many distracted drivers these days on their phones. I still have some good years left and want to be in one piece.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

I mentioned it to wifey a few years back and she literally chest punched me. Didn’t want me on a bike at all. I was thinking about a 200cc if they make something like that. I also thought about the new Honda 125 Trail bike. I could use it at the property as well.

Comment

Sold mine awhile back. Hitting a deer on a KLR650 was not a lot of fun.

It’s not too bad in a 3/4 ton suburban though

Comment

I rode for 20 years until I got in ems. You don't have a chance against a car.

Comment

05 heritage softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          I rode for 20 years until I got in ems. You don't have a chance against a car.
                          True.

Comment

Working...
                          X