Stolen camper located in Gonzales County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen camper located in Gonzales County

A tip led sheriff’s office to a stolen camper in Gonzales County. With the several threads of missing campers on the green screen figured I would post it here incase it belonged to someone.

Contact Gonzales County Sheriffs Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good find.

Comment

Not mine but 2 years ago our pop-up broke the frame while towing it home. Had to leave it on the side of the road and found ONE salvage yard that was willing to take off our hands if we would tow it there. Found a tow company that would take it for $150. The next morning the tow company shows up and it is gone. Saved me the $150 charge to disposing of a 15 year old pop-up.

Comment

And here i was thinking I was the king of long-winded, off-topic monologues....

Comment

The Sheriff’s Office will notify the owners.

Comment

Wonder if they were cooking meth or just being used for a hunting cabin.

Comment

Sure looks like one I remember seeing in a stolen camper thread from a while back!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Sure looks like one I remember seeing in a stolen camper thread from a while back!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                My first thought was the guy that had not 1, but 2 stolen from storage facilities

Comment

Working...
                X