No announcement yet.

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We picked up .5 not enough but better than nothing.

Comment

2/10 for us

Comment

Sounds like we got 7/10" and some more expected today

we got 6/10" a few weeks back

Comment

We got 3/10' yesterday

Comment

We received 1 golden in. On the East side

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              2/10 for us
              The radar showed you getting more than that. Crazy

Comment

Looks like almost 2" out of Villa Union as per the Cowboy. Much needed and appreciated!!

Comment

6/10 for us.

Comment

Up to 1.3 so far.

Comment

8/10” yesterday and more today

Comment

Just testing the waters here. I have not shopped ranches in Mexico for 7 years so I am somewhat out of the loop. We are still hunting near Nuevo Laredo and have been for years. We just decided to look for another ranch. We are a group of 2 hunters solid and maybe 3 or 4. Here's what we are looking for. We would like a ranch or spots on a proven ranch that is easy to get to with a nice house. We are not really looking for a 140-150bc ranch. We want something better. We have some leads we are checking out but I just wanted to see if someone knew of a great unhunted ranch next to them or ranch with an existing group that is a couple of hunters short. We are not desperate. We just want to see if a situation is out there that may be perfect for us. Thanks for any information. My cell is 214-912-9665

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                          Looks like almost 2" out of Villa Union as per the Cowboy. Much needed and appreciated!!
                          I hope we got something close to 2". First report from the owner didnt have us getting that much.

Comment

We got a little rain across the ranch the other day. From .07 to 1.15 inch is what farm log says any one else.

Comment

Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Wanted to update on our Mexico contest, you guys interested in this upcoming season we’re hoping to get bigger and better! Thanks for the guys that entered and congrats to those that placed including some of our very own TBHrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by drop dead fred; 05-07-2022, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Great work on the contest. Some nice looking deer taken with beautiful photosPrizes well done too.

Comment

Working...
                                X