Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
    Try marrying a girl from Reynosa and living with her for 2 decades! thats a long time!!!
    It's too early to start drinking!

Thanks for getting us kicked off Bo

Comment

I first hunted Mexico in the mid 90s and hunted several years before leaving bc of the long drive for me at that time and not really finding the type of deer we were looking for. Went back 2004-2008 with a much shorter drive as I had moved closer to the border. We got out due to the turmoil at that time. I sure do miss it and try to stay current with the Mexico hunting scene. I think one day I'll jump into the pool again, but for now I just gaze from afar.

Comment

This will be my 33rd season crossing the Rio Grande. About every other yr I say I'm gonna hang it up but, it never seems to work out for some reason

Comment

I look at the forecast everyday, shaking my head. Come on Rain!!!, Nothing
          Headed down in 3 weeks to re-stock feed stations :>( Yes, Thanks again Bo
          for getting the Thread going. Good Luck to all and be Safe!

Comment

This will be only my 4th year, had some good years and great memories so far. Hopefully will hunt there for many years to come. Thanks for starting thread.

Comment

This will be my 2nd year! We had some good deer that should be really nice this year! Can’t wait for the season to start!

Comment

18th season here, and I’m crazier today about it than ever. Looking forward to this one praying for rain to make it special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged again - Love this thread

Comment

Really enjoy following this thread! Living through y’all on this one. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

This will be my 5th year. Loving our new lease and land owner. Neighbors, well some, that's another story. Thanks for starting the new thread. Praying for rain and everything being so dang high to come down.
                      Last edited by Johnson; 03-03-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                        I wish the years would start rolling backward like in your pic.
                        Amen to that!

Comment

mexico

There is just nothing like hunting Mexico. Once you go, you have to go back, again and again. 41 years and counting for me. I hope to have my book out by late summer about the experiences. Those that have been there and done it will be able to relate to some of the "fun" dealing with Mexico hunting. Mexico hunting is definitely a drug.
                          Thanks Bo for keeping the thread alive and pray for rain!

Comment

Hola amigos.

Comment

Thanks Bo for getting this rolling. Hope it gets wet very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We moved out of the hills of Villa Union to a ranch further south. This is my 6th year and I can’t wait for season to start. Praying for rain. Hope everyone has a great season!

Comment

Working...
                                X