No announcement yet.

Got a nice Nilgai bull!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony is a good dude. Congrats on an awesome trophy!

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

That one is huge...

Comment

No experience with a game cart but I’ve field dressed one and think the only way a cart would work is if you quartered it in the field and then loaded the cart. Again, no experience trying it but would think that’s the only way a cart could work

Comment

And Heck of a nice Bill. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
              If you field dressed one of those in field do you think a game cart could get it out?
              How big of a boy are you?

I don't think it is happening with a mature animal.

Comment

Great write up and great bull. Congrats

Comment

Great animal sir.

Comment

Man, I bet that was some fun. Congrats on a really nice bull !!

Comment

Congrats on a nice bull!

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                        No experience with a game cart but I’ve field dressed one and think the only way a cart would work is if you quartered it in the field and then loaded the cart. Again, no experience trying it but would think that’s the only way a cart could work
                        I hunted with Tony a few years ago and got a bull. He gutted it in the field and it took 4 of us to get it up onto his receiver basket, which was lower than normal.

I think you'd have a pretty tough time getting one onto a game cart, whole.
                        Even if you were able to get it up there, pulling it would be another obstacle.

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
                          Yeah, I think you are right.

Congrats to the OP on a nice bull.

Comment

Nice, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              I hunted with Tony a few years ago and got a bull. He gutted it in the field and it took 4 of us to get it up onto his receiver basket, which was lower than normal.

I think you'd have a pretty tough time getting one onto a game cart, whole.
                              Even if you were able to get it up there, pulling it would be another obstacle.
                              Thank you for answering my questions when I was vetting him.

Comment

Congrats. Thats been our primary meat source in my household. It's top game animal for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X