X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
    I want retailers to raise their prices.

It will kill the gougers and hoarders.

Then the shelves will fill up. The manufactures will catch up and prices will fall.

What makes me mad(as a home builder) is that OSB has gone from $6 per sheet to $30 per sheet in 10 months and every supplier has OSB stacked to the rafters.
    So what makes you think if they raise ammo prices the prices will come down if OSB isn't coming down?

How about instead of raising prices they increase supply to meet demand?

Comment

I stopped doing business with CTD 20+ years ago. They sucked then. They'r worse now.

Comment

"What goes round, come round" - my mama told me right !

Comment

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about ammo prices. Ammo is just like any other product (silver, stocks, gold etc....). Prices go up, and they go down. It is only gouging if you pay the price. My grandfather had the best advice about ammo. He always said " Buy as much as you can afford, I have never lost a dime on a box of ammo, and I have never had any fun looking at silver and gold coins, but I have had plenty of fun shooting ammo". Pretty solid advice. Stock what you need and avoid the high price increases. If you want to sell and make a few bucks, do it. I ain't angry at you.

Comment

Why are you even giving CTD a click?

Comment

They are starting to drop in price

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
                Me too and they got added to my ignore list.
                Oh not mine.. I like trolling the gougers..

Comment

Originally posted by txdispatcher View Post
                  the sad deal is that people (no one here of course :d ) forget about this stupidity and don't stock up when prices are low, then cry when the market drives prices up, and the cycle begins again
                  fify :d

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                    https://ammoseek.com/ammo/22lr

They are starting to drop in price

Been watching them for a bit and they are down a few cents a round for what stays in stock. Anything lower then 0.13/round sells out immediately. I have a few alerts out. 6.5 prc is the best as last one I saw was 7.50/round which is absurd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X