Trooper Chad Walker Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trooper Chad Walker Funeral

I traveled from temple to Groesbeck today with an officer friend of mine for the funeral of fallen Trooper Chad Walker. I brought along my camera to capture the emotion of the day and the celebration of his life. 🙏🏼 may God rest your soul sir.
    Attached Files

I was there too. What a great tribute! Amazing men and women. RIP 6adam107

Comment

Absolutely RIP sir and thanks for your awesome service. Thanks for your post op, really good pics. What a sad deal

Comment

Thank you for the pictures, I’ve shed tears over this. My buddy is a trooper so it hits close to home. Senseless and sad. Continued prayers for his family and fellow Troopers!

Comment

What an honorable tribute and, at the same time, a heart-wrenching thing to see.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures you took. Almost makes one feel as if he were there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooter80 View Post
            I was there too. What a great tribute! Amazing men and women. RIP 6adam107
            It was fantastic to meet men and women who came from departments all across the Nation. We ran into some from NY, Utah, Nebraska. Truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
              Absolutely RIP sir and thanks for your awesome service. Thanks for your post op, really good pics. What a sad deal
              The service was beautiful and thank you. I have more pictures I’ll post below

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                What an honorable tribute and, at the same time, a heart-wrenching thing to see.

Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures you took. Almost makes one feel as if he were there.
                So it rained/ drizzled almost the entire funeral/ precession which really added to the day, I’m just glad I was able to capture it for those who weren’t able to go.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                  Thank you for the pictures, I’ve shed tears over this. My buddy is a trooper so it hits close to home. Senseless and sad. Continued prayers for his family and fellow Troopers!
                  It was tough seeing all of kids and family, a father and husband taken too early. I have more pictures in going to post below!

Comment

Here are some more pictures. Sorry if there is a duplicate
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your support of the Walker family.

Ive been to far to many services like that lately. They are never easy.

Did you happen to see anything about a benefit that was set for May 8th in Mexia? It was posted on FB but my wife said they deleted the page. We had planned on going

Comment

Continued prayers for the family and friends of Trooper Walker. Those kids faces in the photo break my heart. RIP sir.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this somber event.

Comment

No words I would say can express how humble it makes me feel to acknowledge the risk and sacrifice the men and women of law enforcement accept to be there for us in that capacity.
                            May he be at peace with Jesus.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rip

prayers up for his family

Comment

Working...
                              X