This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
    mac, OU will have handed baylor their only two losses. i cant see utah over OU at all realistically.

OU this year went from 104 nationally to 34th in defense. with a top 5 offense, and a fan base that travels well, the committee would be on opium to take utah over OU.
    I "think" Big 12 gets in over Utah regardless of if it's Bears or Sooners. If it's Sooners, they just beat the #7 in the nation (again). That has to propel them over Utah? If it's Baylor, they just beat the #6 team in the nation and avenged their only loss... that probably trumps any bump Utah would get from beating a now 3 loss Oregon team.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      My school can only afford Popeyes gift cards

#strongassoffas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      After this year Saban will be show up in the brinks trucks to recruiting

Don't short sell that, people are literally dying for those chicken sandwiches, and if it was just about the $$$ and alumni support TAMU would have very few problems in CFB, or any other dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Is CEH not returning?
        He gone $$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
          Don't short sell that, people are literally dying for those chicken sandwiches, and if it was just about the $$$ and alumni support TAMU would have very few problems in CFB, or any other dept.

Lmao coincident LSU gets back to the glory days same year as the Popeyes sand which.... i think not!!!

#spicystrongassoffas

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            thanks for getting tt bombed with multiple links bob.

that statement led to dove season fury, the likes texas has never seen.
            You lost me too......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Both Texas and Texas A&M have issues. I'm not aurenwhat A&M does if Jimbo doesn't work out. I applaud A&M for going all out and it was a genius move if it worked. If it doesn't I'm not sure what, when or how they make the next move. Texas went and gave an extension to a coach that had apparently had some luck with last years run and now they are firing everyone including the janitor. My how things change in the blink of an eye.

Saturday marked the 14th time in 20 seasons A&M has been .500 or worse in-conference and the 18th time over the same span they've won fewer than 65% of their conference games. As bad as Texas has been, they've only had 4 seasons of .500 or worse over the same two decades (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016).

A&M's SEC Record
              2019: 4-4
              2018: 5-3
              2017: 4-4
              2016: 4-4
              2015: 4-4
              2014: 3-5
              2013: 4-4
              2012: 6-2

A&M's Big 12 Record
              2011: 4-5
              2010: 6-2
              2009: 3-5
              2008: 2-6
              2007: 4-4
              2006: 5-3
              2005: 3-5
              2004: 5-3
              2003: 2-6
              2002: 3-5
              2001: 4-4
              2000: 5-3

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Both Texas and Texas A&M have issues. I'm not aurenwhat A&M does if Jimbo doesn't work out. I applaud A&M for going all out and it was a genius move if it worked. If it doesn't I'm not sure what, when or how they make the next move. Texas went and gave an extension to a coach that had apparently had some luck with last years run and now they are firing everyone including the janitor. My how things change in the blink of an eye.

Saturday marked the 14th time in 20 seasons A&M has been .500 or worse in-conference and the 18th time over the same span they've won fewer than 65% of their conference games. As bad as Texas has been, they've only had 4 seasons of .500 or worse over the same two decades (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016).

A&M's SEC Record
                2019: 4-4
                2018: 5-3
                2017: 4-4
                2016: 4-4
                2015: 4-4
                2014: 3-5
                2013: 4-4
                2012: 6-2

A&M's Big 12 Record
                2011: 4-5
                2010: 6-2
                2009: 3-5
                2008: 2-6
                2007: 4-4
                2006: 5-3
                2005: 3-5
                2004: 5-3
                2003: 2-6
                2002: 3-5
                2001: 4-4
                2000: 5-3

Apples an oranges if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You lost me too......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  sam made the statement. smart saw it.

Comment

I keep seeing Texas gave Herman the extension.......

Texas gave Herman the extension because of recruiting. Every school does it in some fashion, but if the coach does not have enough years on his contract to cover the class he is recruiting, it is going to get heavily negative recruited against because of that.

The Sugar Bowl and Big 12 Title Championship appearance made it easier to pass, but schools do it all the time to coaches.

Comment

Lmao coincident LSU gets back to the glory days same year as the Popeyes sand which.... i think not!!!

#spicystrongassoffas

Shrimp Boat Captain advertises Cane's fried chicken

Comment

Who will be qb at LSU next year? Someone on campus or a new recruit?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                          Who will be qb at LSU next year? Someone on campus or a new recruit?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                          Myles Brennan. Better arm than Jeaux. But, not nearly as athletic or the moxie.
                          Last edited by Bayouboy; 12-02-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Is CEH not returning?
                            He is gone. Staff is already aware of it.

Comment

The game in Death Valley Saturday night was awesome. I know it wasn't much of a game but the atmosphere and being there was incredible. The ovation Joe got when he came out for senior night with his name spelt Burreaux the whole place that was already standing went crazy. And then Calling Baton Rouge playing at the start of the 4th quarter followed by Joes curtain call is just hard to explain. It was awesome.

These 2 pictures are from the end of the games the last 2 times I was in Tiger stadium. Same result. 2011 and Saturday night
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	lsu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24600585

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                                The game in Death Valley Saturday night was awesome. I know it wasn't much of a game but the atmosphere and being there was incredible. The ovation Joe got when he came out for senior night with his name spelt Burreaux the whole place that was already standing went crazy. And then Calling Baton Rouge playing at the start of the 4th quarter followed by Joes curtain call is just hard to explain. It was awesome.

These 2 pictures are from the end of the games the last 2 times I was in Tiger stadium. Same result. 2011 and Saturday night

[ATTACH]982509[/ATTACH]

Goose bumps

Comment

Working...
                                X