Slick Trick viper trick= rattling junk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought some viper tricks. No problems with tight fit
    Or Blade movement , , great flight. Love them. Been shooting a bow 30 years. there are only a handful of broadheads on the market that do not do a ton of wind planing.

Comment

Well I gave up leaving messages with the tech warranty guy. I have 12 heads that rattle , that simple . I plan switch to another brand , Viper trick SS 100 is what I am having issues with . I have 4 or so regular ST that do not rattle that I can still use I will get through this season but will be looking else where next year for sure

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
        I just bought some viper tricks. No problems with tight fit
        Or Blade movement , , great flight. Love them. Been shooting a bow 30 years. there are only a handful of broadheads on the market that do not do a ton of wind planing.
        Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
        Well I gave up leaving messages with the tech warranty guy. I have 12 heads that rattle , that simple . I plan switch to another brand , Viper trick SS 100 is what I am having issues with . I have 4 or so regular ST that do not rattle that I can still use I will get through this season but will be looking else where next year for sure
        I'll be moving along as well with another broadhead. Been shooting ST standard 100's since they came out with no problems until this year and it's a bummer.

Comment

Dang. Just bought two new packs of viper tricks. Haven’t taken them out of the package yet. Guess I’ll hope for the best.

Comment

Will you be selling them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. Just got some 125s and no rattle? I've heard the same about cutting cost [emoji19]. My bows seem to like 4 blades the best. Like Wacums but they are a PIA to assemble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown15 View Post
                Will you be selling them?

I took the GF hot glue gun and let a small amount drip into the ferrel and it stopped them from rattling .

SO provided you set it pre hunt your good, unless you need to swap blades out in the field

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
                  I took the GF hot glue gun and let a small amount drip into the ferrel and it stopped them from rattling .

SO provided you set it pre hunt your good, unless you need to swap blades out in the field

That was going to be my plan if you were going to get rid of them. Annoying to have to rig it up but glad you got it worked out. Keep a hot glue stick and a lighter in you bag and you can makeshift it in the field if necessary.

Comment

yes I could if I had to I guess but we all know what the real point of this post is about . For the cost of these broad heads this is not what you should have to deal with

Comment

When “the outdoor Group” buys a company.... quality begins to go down. I love the heads, but have to sharpen all of them I’ve bought in last few years

Outdoor Group SUCKS!

Comment

I killed an elk w the viper trick 100gr

Great head he was dead within 20 steps of impact

Comment

Hoping the few packs i picked up last year won't give me these issues

Comment

Working...
                          X