2021 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grady_jones View Post
    Texoma would be good with me but we might want a more centralized location to try to accommodate more people, just a thought though
    Yeah that’s a haul, especially with increasing gas prices. Haha

Comment

Would anybody want to do a little tbh tournament maybe in June or really any time with like a 50-100$ entry fee and we could try to find people without a boat a boat to fish on.

I would be in depending on date and location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im game depending on location.

Comment

Find a willow tree and throw a lizard under it and this is what happened. Pretty cool.
          Attached Files

Comment

Would anybody want to do a little tbh tournament maybe in June or really any time with like a 50-100$ entry fee and we could try to find people without a boat a boat to fish on.
            Sounds like a good time, depending on location of course.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright so I need some input. I know fly rods, I want to upgrade my conventional gear, looking to pick up 3 new rods, 2 casting as a spinning. No boat so all bank fishing if that makes a difference. Here is what I’m thinking

7’3” m, fast action
              7’4” mh, moderate

7’1” ml, fast action spinning

Okay or better recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Alright so I need some input. I know fly rods, I want to upgrade my conventional gear, looking to pick up 3 new rods, 2 casting as a spinning. No boat so all bank fishing if that makes a difference. Here is what I’m thinking

7’3” m, fast action
                7’4” mh, moderate

I would go with a 7 6 heavy fast, 7 3 Medium heavy fast or moderate depending on what you fish the most and a 7 medium fast spinning rod.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonysince94 View Post
                  I would go with a 7 6 heavy fast, 7 3 Medium heavy fast or moderate depending on what you fish the most and a 7 medium fast spinning rod.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                  Thanks. Most fish Texas rigs, smaller swim baits and spinner baits

Comment

Eagle Mountain with a Sharelunker!

Comment

Thanks. Most fish Texas rigs, smaller swim baits and spinner baits

Tx rigs up to 1/2 oz go with MH-F anything bigger go with a heavy-fast
                      Spinner baits same basic thing.
                      Medium Heavy is your all purpose type rod. I would only go with mod or mod fast if fishing crankbaits

Comment

7’3” m, fast action
                        7’4” mh, moderate

I'd get 2 7' to 7' 3" MH fast action baitcasters and a 7ish foot ML spinning rod. You can do anything you want to do from the bank with that.

A 7'4" MH moderate would be something I would throw a mid depth crankbait on which is not something I would throw off the bank in most cases.

Comment

What is the advantage of having stout rigs for bass when compared to similar setups used to catch larger fish in saltwater?

Comment

Let's get this going. Could be a fun tbh bass tournament, hell my wife will fish with me to make it a weekend getaway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me scoot in here.... I'll be contributing soon as we're buying a place on T Bend... keep the pics coming!

Comment

Whitney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X