Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Carry on.

Good grief [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by jbmorris5 View Post
        Posting this because I have seen questions on here and other threads. I'm no expert at all but I started dabbling in crypto about 1.5 years ago and I started with just a couple hundos. I have built it up to close to $14k as of now give or take on the daily. There are many platforms for buying/selling/trading out there however some are very sketchy (security wise) and glitchy. The one I use currently is the Crypto.com app. Easy to use and has their own secure wallet that way you do not have to create one or store your assets somewhere else. Very easy to transfer funds to and from your fiat wallet and the bank. There is Binance US if your state allows it, however as of now Texas is not allowed. There is also Coinbase but it doens't offer very many coins compared to others and has fees. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will try to answer as I have learned some lessons along the way. Again I'm no expert I just started researching coins and projects and looking for ones that had strong teams behind them, legit partnerships, and real world use. I try to stay away from pump and dump useless coins like Doge, however when it is low you can make some $ when Elon tweets about it lol. I started in one coin that I patterned going up and down routinely 10-30 percent and I started taking those profit swings to increase my $. I then started to diversify into the real projects that I believed would succeed. I have done very well and so have a few buddies of mine. One buddy JShouse some of you guys may know has had a recent issue with his Crypto.com fiat wallet set up, but that is the only issue anyone I know has had with it. Could be combination of them being overwhelmed with the crazy market, covid, and maybe the bank who knows. I am currently holding and believe in the following projects: Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, Vechain, Synthetix, Icon, Celer Network, Elrond, The Graph, and Cardano. The market is super strong right now and the king Bitcoin is pumping again. Remember it is dominant so when it pumps it is good for the entire crypto market. When it settles then capital flows into Ethereum and the alt coins. Today would be a good day to guy alts.
        What do you think about Zcash? I know it's bad but I see the anonymous transfers as something that will be very appealing to many people for many reasons. Most of these will be bad things like paying for illegal goods or services and/or funding terrorists, spies, etc. However, I could also see this as becoming a means of skirting campaign finance laws as well as getting around liberal financial systems trying to shut down conservatives. I don't see how this one could not do well long term. You?

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Good grief [emoji15]
        Hells yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          My first charting look says BTC will hit 50-60k

But I'm selling off stuff as I can because no matter what/when it will fall fast at some point.
          Originally posted by rtp View Post

Carry on.

Keep up - It's $57,500 now. Going up almost as fast as inflation

I just wish silver would start it's rise to $200 As I sell LTC I may switch it all to SLV and SLV leap calls in my Robinhood account. I use Robinhood because I never look at it so I can actually hold and not sell.. Otherwise there's no way I could have held LTC from $40 and still holding.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            Is anyone using compound to earn interest on their crypto? I am interested but the final tutorial was paused (is temporarily unavailable) so I was left hanging on how to do it.
            Yes, Compound.Finance and aave.com. Earning 10+ % (Fluctuates Daily) these were the top two in terms of longevity and security.

These are on another level, far past coinbase pro and other wallets. This you need a hardware wallet and a lot of USDC or DAI and ETH for the transaction fees.
            Not for the weary, do not do this unless you have a hardware wallet, my friend taught me to use Metamask extension on Google Chrome and my Trezor Hardware wallet.

A full featured dashboard to interface with the Compound III protocol directly. Earn interest, borrow against your assets, and participate in community governance.

Aave is an Open Source Protocol to create Non-Custodial Liquidity Markets to earn interest on supplying and borrowing assets with a variable or stable interest rate. The protocol is designed for easy integration into your products and services.

Depending on the amount invested the GAs Fees take a few days to earn back and then have to leave it long enough for the fees to withdraw it.

I only do Supply Side. This saves the additional gas fees for making it available for Collateral.

Comment

Update - The Pi crypto (mining using your smartphone) is now beta testing their wallet. So it's becoming more legit by the day IMO.

If interested use the link below to check it out.
              Follow this link https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                If there is anyone wanting to cash out their BTC "gains" but avoid paying taxes on short/long term capital gains, shoot me a PM.
                bump

Comment

Woke up to a 59k+ bitcoin today. Come on sucker break 60.

Comment

Broke 60K. I hope it runs out a little bit now.

Comment

Nice! Good run

Comment

61,300. Keep going

Comment

I started using voyager to trade. Refer from a buddy and it’s easy to deposit and withdraw. Also gave me $25 of bit coin and him $25 once I deposited funds. I am new to this but is very interesting. I use Robinhood also but voyager charges less fees. If anyone is interested use code 5BD83B you have to be verified and then you can use the app. It took a few days for mine to get verified. Up almost 50% today. As riverrat1 said I also started mining pi on the app for free. Hope it works out to something one day.
                          Ps voyager also pays interest on certain crypto’s!
                          Last edited by Big Spec; 03-13-2021, 09:08 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Okay - I have a lot of XRP in bittrex and no idea how to get into my account with bittrex, haha

Comment

Doge up big today

Comment

Working...
                                X