2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I have to figure out how to watch LHN. I’m watching Tech and Gonzaga. Zags up 3-2 in the 7th.

Check that 5-3 Tech on a two out, base clearing double.
    That was a good mid week game. Good guys won!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      So the COVID has disappeared in the panhandle? Hopefully that can make its way south!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not yet, but 40 mph SW winds tomorrow ought to blow that ***** over Oklahoma

Comment

Texas gave up 7 in the 6th, to make it 10-9. Finished them off 15-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TX State run ruled TCU last night, gonna be a crazy year for college baseball. Look out for the mid-majors.

Comment

Y'all are gonna make me get LHN back. This lessen our monthly bills crap my wife started a year ago is starting to wear on me. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

I recorded it....added the extra 30 min....and it still cut off in the 8th. I saw our guy AT appeared to re-injure that oblique, he was in some pain walking off. That sucks harder than ou..

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
                TX State run ruled TCU last night, gonna be a crazy year for college baseball. Look out for the mid-majors.
                Interesting. Wonder if it will be similar to basketball where blue bloods are struggling due to youth? I wouldn’t have thought so since MLB had an abbreviated draft, you would think they would be stacked deep with talent and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Interesting. Wonder if it will be similar to basketball where blue bloods are struggling due to youth? I wouldn’t have thought so since MLB had an abbreviated draft, you would think they would be stacked deep with talent and experience.
                  IMO the bigger schools p5’s etc. lost some of their best talent to the abbreviated draft where the mid-majors did not, this along with the extra year for players due to covid and the transfer portal may mean teams are a little more equally matched. There’s so much talent at the high school level now it's crazy, when I was in high school one guy in the whole district threw 90 now every team has a least two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

That 6th inning was brutal! Glad the bats kept rolling or that would have been an embarrassing loss after being up 10-2.

Billy I cant believe you let her talk you out of LHN with LHN baseball and basketball (in your case) available.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      I recorded it....added the extra 30 min....and it still cut off in the 8th. I saw our guy AT appeared to re-injure that oblique, he was in some pain walking off. That sucks harder than ou..
                      Man..wish I could say it was that oblique. Throwing shoulder popped out, got an MRI today, praying for good results. Hoping that wasn’t my last game in the burnt orange..

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                        Man..wish I could say it was that oblique. Throwing shoulder popped out, got an MRI today, praying for good results. Hoping that wasn’t my last game in the burnt orange..

That is the suck. Is that the same one that popped out in center a couple years ago?

Hoping for good results, either way man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
                          Scored last minute tickets to this.

At 30% capacity I think I saw more fans than at a football game

Comment

[QUOTE=Dale Moser;15514057]That is the suck. Is that the same one that popped out in center a couple years ago?

No sir that was my glove arm acouple of years ago.

Comment

[quote=Bandito10;15514104]
                              Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              That is the suck. Is that the same one that popped out in center a couple years ago?

No sir that was my glove arm acouple of years ago.
                              Hoping for the best young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandito10 View Post
                                Crap. Well, we are pulling for ya and we all hope for the best outcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X