Moving a Gun Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
    The gun safe move went well. It is a Liberty/Cabelas safe and I ended up laying it down on its back on some pallets with the door remaining unlocked during the move.
    Everything turned out great.
    Good job. Glad it went well.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      Look at post 27. He's got a lot more experience than you. Like I said, laying down is just fine, not some hearsay.
      You’re an absolute tool. Just FYI.

This info came from guys who have seen them break.

I trust the guy telling me how to handle a $3,000 safe. Smaller safes are different I’m sure. I don’t care what a fella does with his stuff. You just like to argue. Finally added you to the ignore list. Congrats. I think you’re the first to get added.
      Last edited by trophy8; 03-08-2021, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Look at post 27. He's got a lot more experience than you. Like I said, laying down is just fine, not some hearsay.
        id contact the manufucturer if it was me not listen to someone on the webs thats just me not hersay

Comment

Glad it worked out for you. I've moved several smaller safes <800lbs earning a few scratches here and there - no serious damage or injuries. (just moved 3 around Christmas)

My newer "pretty" safe was delivered by the local professional for 300$, and it was worth every penny!

Comment

Three of us had a pretty good job moving mine. it's 1500 pounds and barely goes under regular doors, so you can't tilt it much on a dolly or it won't go under doors...

Comment

Must you be a p. rick every day of your life??

Shouldn’t you be more worried about the nuclear fish in the gulf ready to launch an EMP over the US ??

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                Must you be a p. rick every day of your life??

Shouldn’t you be more worried about the nuclear fish in the gulf ready to launch an EMP over the US ??
                Look, Trophy6 just can't take being wrong. With thousands of successful safe moves and only 1 unsuccessful move in this thread alone, he is in the wrong.
                And, you, what is up with the childish name calling? This is a discussion board, grow up.

Comment

Working...
                X