• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Comment

Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!!!

Comment

Jay, you are a good man. My thoughts and prayers for you and your wife and the children.

Comment

That's a tough deal to stomach. You have fulfilled your role as foster parents...and apparently very well.

All you and we can do is pray that their previous family situation has and will improve.

Prayers.

Comment

The world needs more like you and your wife.
            You are in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent. I couldn’t imagine what your are going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

It takes special people to care for the children of others, especially knowing that it's not a permanent situation. Hopefully these kids are going back to a better situation than they left before.

Comment

Prayers for your family.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Been there, done that. It never gets easier. But, I firmly believe it should hurt when kids leave and go home or to relatives. In my opinion, it's a sign you gave yourself to those kids and that is doing it right in my book. I don't know you but I'm proud of you and your family and I thank you. Far too many kids in the system need a safe and loving home, even if only temporary. Y'all provided an environment for those kids to grow, and feel loved and safe. If you want to vent or chat with someone whose been in your shoes before shoot me a message, happy to just or listen.

A piece of advice, y'all are grieving a loss. You and your wife likely will grieve differently, make sure to show each other some grace.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                          X