Phone questions . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone questions . .

I sometimes receive a voicemail without having the phone ever ring . . How does this happen? . .

Happens to me from time to time as well. I believe that I must have lost cell signal when the call was coming in.

Comment

could be a bunch of different possibilities most of which aren't because of your device. You could have the number blocked in your phone which would send a call straight to voicemail. Mostly its due to network congestion. either the tower your connected to is overloaded or if you're moving, when your signal is handed over from one tower to another, there may have been a connection issue.

Comment

I only get those from numbers I have blocked.

Comment

How often do you reboot your phone? I used to never reboot and my phone never ring but would have voicemail messages. Started rebooting often and that issue has dang near gone away.

Comment

There is a new technology that goes direct to voicemail, called "Ringless Voicemail". My company uses it to advertise events.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJake View Post
              There is a new technology that goes direct to voicemail, called "Ringless Voicemail". My company uses it to advertise events.
              I think I saw that as well . . People that don't have the time or robo dial with message . .

Comment

The other day I was using my phone surfing the web when I got a voicemail. I obviously had signal, and I have never blocked a number. I chalked it up to AT&T service.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am on AT&T. I frequently receive a call that I may not answer because I am in a meeting or whatever, and plan to call back when I am free. Then 30-45 minutes later a voicemail shows up from that call. How does that happen that the voicemail does not immediately follow the call???

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I am on AT&T. I frequently receive a call that I may not answer because I am in a meeting or whatever, and plan to call back when I am free. Then 30-45 minutes later a voicemail shows up from that call. How does that happen that the voicemail does not immediately follow the call???
                    Big Brother . .

Comment

Working...
                    X