No announcement yet.

Spring break trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be in Laramie the 12th-17th and skiing snowy range. Hope it’s relaxed some.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
      Will be in Laramie the 12th-17th and skiing snowy range. Hope it’s relaxed some.
      Head downtown , every place is open- bars and restaurants.

Comment

Plan on masks at Snowy, everywhere else is really chill except for the Sierra trading post don't go there.

Comment

FireNguns you may enjoy a snow machine day trip in the Snowies. Look up 3C guiding or Albany Lodge for rentals. A guided day trip would be awesome and safe, lots of snow up top right now.
          If Bear Bottom is open in Centennial, eat there at least once, good friends own it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Check back in when you get back if you get a chance. Red river is where we’re going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Be there this Saturday thru following Thursday. I'll shoot you a PM.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I'm taking the year off from snowboarding. Its just not worth all the bull**** at 52 years old. I'll just stay home and be a grumpy old white man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Just try to be less white.

Comment

Hey bud got an update for you. Wednesday they were really aggressive about masks, today with much more people there we ski'd all morning without masks then they started asking for the lift lines. I simply pulled up my t-shirt over my face (HOT today so I just ski'd in a t-shirt) to hop on the lift and that took care of it.

While you're up here go by Murdoch's and Sportsman's, both have ammo regularly and I actually just bought primers at Sportsmans's this evening.

Comment

Montana just stopped a mask mandate, counties can have one. In most areas nobody enforces them.

The bad news is our snowpack is low. I don’t the base at Big Sky or Bridger Bowl near Bozeman. People are getting concerned about summer fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dale, sent you a PM.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                      Hey bud got an update for you. Wednesday they were really aggressive about masks, today with much more people there we ski'd all morning without masks then they started asking for the lift lines. I simply pulled up my t-shirt over my face (HOT today so I just ski'd in a t-shirt) to hop on the lift and that took care of it.

While you're up here go by Murdoch's and Sportsman's, both have ammo regularly and I actually just bought primers at Sportsmans's this evening.
                      Dude, that's our little secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        We're going to New Mexico, and they announced less protocols last week.

I'm all the way done with the mask morons...my wife is worried I'll get us kicked out of town...and I might.

There are too many stupid people in positions of power...
                        They still make you mask up. I even get those rude glances outside while not wearing my mask.

Most fast food places don’t even open the doors. All transactions go through the drive up window. Grocery still has one entry, one exit. You could wait an hour or more in your car to get into a nice sit down restaurant.

I’m sure it’s a more restrictive world from what y’all are seeing back home.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          They still make you mask up. I even get those rude glances outside while not wearing my mask.

Most fast food places don’t even open the doors. All transactions go through the drive up window. Grocery still has one entry, one exit. You could wait an hour or more in your car to get into a nice sit down restaurant.

Sounds like it. We're about to open back up 100%.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                            Dude, that's our little secret.
                            Sorry, figured I'd throw it out there to help out. Luckily most of these peeps won't be driving up from Texas to empty the shelves and the stores have a good limit policy.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post

Reports from Red River are not so bad. Aside from fuel, I aint stopping anywere else in the state.

Comment

Word is out Wyoming is lifting mask mandate and opening back up on March 16. Governor will have an update this week. Bars , restaurants, theaters etc. back at full capacity and no masks.

Creeks are starting to lose ice and fishing will get good next couple of weeks or so, after our next cold front bringing snow . I'll have to catch some hungry browns after we get the meadows drug and ready for water.

Comment

Working...
                                X