Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry that these are not the comments you were looking for. At least you can appreciate the honesty here.

x10

Comment

Leave it setting out……it will be a conversation piece

Comment

Looks like a bad painting of a bobcat to me in that picture He sent you🤔

Comment

I have a couple mounted and the only one that is decent is the one that we have way up on a mantle standing looking down at you. The mouth is tucked under a little and hard to see. Majors did it. Looks great. Then the others are not so good. I guess if you hide the mouth some way it helps. Maybe with a animal(rabbit, quail, etc) in its mouth look more realistic. Walking or standing seems better IMO. Laying down seems tough to do.

Comment

Ttt

Because this thread made me laugh out loud harder than I have in a long time

Comment

I had to pull my uncles bobcat from 1968 out of the garage for this!!!!! I was always so scared of it as a kid! It was shot in normange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                I had to pull my uncles bobcat from 1968 out of the garage for this!!!!! I was always so scared of it as a kid! It was shot in normange.

Shoot I'm scared of it right now! Lol. Good gosh that's ugly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Flash, that's gonna drive me nightmares!

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Ellis View Post
                    Lmbo hahahahaha . Hopefully it was still wet when he took the pic to mess with you .
                    Wet or not, there is nothing natural about the way that cat's face looks. Sorry for the results you got on that one.

The best predator work I've seen is done by Mark Cotour at God's Creation Taxidermy. He does really great work. I've been in his shop and seen it and have seen several guys on TBH post their cats that he's done. They always look amazing. I should be getting my cat and fox back from him in the next 4-5 weeks. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      Grrrrr!!!
                      This cat looks like it could find a suitable bathroom in Target.

Comment

😳😳😳😳😳

Comment

Ouch. Lesson learned I guess.

Comment

i recommend Texantax. I was very pleased with all the mounts he's done for me.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I think if I kill another one I'm just gonna have my taxi do it sleeping. Problem solved. Although he does great work on cats IMO.. I'll post of few of his up next.

Comment

These are few the taxi I just started using has done. He has my black (melanistic) coyote I shot last year.

And a cool fox he did

Comment

Working...
                                X