Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few really bad mounts, hey it happens, especially when you go cheap or with an unknown guy. It can still be a conversation piece.

If you want to know if a taxi is any good, look at his cats and birds.

Comment

I'm actually crying in my office from laughing so hard at some of these pictures.

Comment

OP I don't know if it will make you feel better or worse but I did almost the same thing. Paid a guy $400 to do my bobcat mount out of his garage. After looking at some pictures online I got really nervous but he actually did a pretty good job IMO. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Comment

Looks like a wet cat lol

Comment

Summer coat cats always look weird to me. Dave Majors here in Houston did two for a guy here at work, one a summer coat and one winter. He told him to never bring in another summer cat. The difference between the two is unreal, summer one almost looks sick.

Comment

He mounted a wet.. ahhh nevermind, don't feel like going to the cooler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post

Easy Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  How much did it cost you he looks great!
                  Actually not much, I did it. As far as your question on what makes them so hard, look at the other photos. The eyes and ears have got to be right! no, absolutely no room for error in that area!! Most people just don't pay attention to detail or use reference photos. Then of course they get tunnel vision and just focus on one thing. I take photos, come in and down load them to take a look, the camera don't lie. I have caught many mistakes of mine by doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post

C'mon, ain't got no post cred without time served!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                      This is my before and after. same mount as yours, just facing the other direction.
                      [ATTACH]810293[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]810292[/ATTACH]

That looks great! Congrats on a beautiful mount.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                        OP I don't know if it will make you feel better or worse but I did almost the same thing. Paid a guy $400 to do my bobcat mount out of his garage. After looking at some pictures online I got really nervous but he actually did a pretty good job IMO. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Wanna trade?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Do you take criticism well?
                          Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          LOL really!!!!

Man yall get hosed on bobcat mounts. My brother paid $450 for his before he went up to 550 and it looks awesome.
                          Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I didn't know cats got prostate exams. He looks a little unprepared.
                          I take criticism real well. like I said, the pic does not do him justice. He looks great in person. Anyway, I am happy with him, and I guess that is all that matters in this case!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            I take criticism real well. like I said, the pic does not do him justice. He looks great in person. Anyway, I am happy with him, and I guess that is all that matters in this case!!!

Bisch

Can you get the whole cat in the pic that may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              That looks great! Congrats on a beautiful mount.
                              Thank you sir, he was my very first one. Had lots of photos ( reference ) and took several photos during the process to look at and see what I had did wrong. I have to give lots of credit to Joe Jasek aka: Buck wild for teaching me. Him, Chance Love and Allen Palermo are some of the best out there. I have learned a lot from all of them.

Comment

That is so bad, hope your joking!

Comment

Working...
                                X