Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coleman treasures

Got a 2 burner stove and a catalytic heater for $5ea at a garage sale Friday

Comment

Coleman treasures

Nice find. Is that a 413?

Comment

2050Z I am not sure, will have to look tonight

Comment

Are you going to restore the for future outings?

Comment

Found a Coleman self heating iron at an estate sale today

Passed it up as I didn't know enough about it to know the value

Comment

I made an offer on this stove today but I guess somebody out bid me... I wish I would have just gave the asking price! Man it was clean!

Comment

These are newer units, but I expect to pass them down to my kids or grandkids. They've served me well for three years so far.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                  These are newer units, but I expect to pass them down to my kids or grandkids. They've served me well for three years so far.

I have duel fuel stove and lantern as well. Love them

Comment

Awesome collection!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                      I have duel fuel stove and lantern as well. Love them
                      While unleaded gas burns dirtier and clogs the generator over time, it's great to have the option to use it in case of emergency.

One of my hunting buddies has the Powerhouse lantern and stove. They are definitely brighter and hotter, but they burn a LOT more fuel.

Comment

Anybody have this

Comment

I've got a question for you more seasoned fellers. Coleman says you should drain fuel tanks before storing stoves and lanterns to prevent lacquering. Lanterns, no problem. Stoves, big problem. Anyone have any idea why Coleman designed the stove tanks like they did?

Comment

Originally posted by tmacbow View Post
                            Anybody have this
                            No, but that would be cool to own and use

Comment

While unleaded gas burns dirtier and clogs the generator over time, it's great to have the option to use it in case of emergency.

One of my hunting buddies has the Powerhouse lantern and stove. They are definitely brighter and hotter, but they burn a LOT more fuel.
                              Powerhouse means Powerhouse.

Comment

I've got a question for you more seasoned fellers. Coleman says you should drain fuel tanks before storing stoves and lanterns to prevent lacquering. Lanterns, no problem. Stoves, big problem. Anyone have any idea why Coleman designed the stove tanks like they did?
                                I will ask the older collectors and get you the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X