No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date after COTA is still open.......[emoji848]....back to back would be the [emoji378]!!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not looking good at Spa this morning.

Comment

Here we geaux!!! I don't see this going well.
        Oops.....RED flag.......drivers getting out of cars.[emoji3061]
        Last edited by Landrover; 08-29-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Total BS..........[emoji35]

Comment

Well that sucked. How about race on a Monday like say... every other racing series out there would have done.

Comment

Half point non sense.......geez!!![emoji33]Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210829-141338_Formula 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	24661191

Comment

It's a rule that needs to change...those fans are hardcore & deserve to see their race when it comes to town.

Comment

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

I can see postponing a race due to dangerous driving conditions , but to hand out points and then claim podium positions according to where you qualified ( if I read that correctly)
                  Hey look , Williams is on the podium [emoji2957].
                  Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by DaveC; 08-29-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Well welcome to F1 newbie. It’s archaic at times but it’s all about the money. The teams are probably happy to catch their breath and load up

Comment

I got up an watched, good God that was a p#ss poor result, F1 has made great gains in the states the last few year but this is going to set them back, maybe even worse than the farce that was the 2005 USGP where only 6 cars raced. For goodness sake Nascar finished a race at TMS on wednesday last year after it poured sunday-tuesday. They should have abandoned the race and at least there would have been a tiny chance they go back later this season and have the race, if not you make next year a double header and give all those who had tickets today a free pass in for race 1.

Comment

Oh wow..[emoji2962]....George Russell to Mercedes next year. Bottas going to Alfa Romeo.[emoji15]
                        All British team at Mercedes will be a huge money maker but not sure George will be a good side kick for Hamilton. [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Oh wow..[emoji2962]....George Russell to Mercedes next year. Bottas going to Alfa Romeo.[emoji15]
                          All British team at Mercedes will be a huge money maker but not sure George will be a good side kick for Hamilton. [emoji848]

He won't, he's probably gonna kick his @ss!

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                            He won't, he's probably gonna kick his @ss!
                            Lmaoooo [emoji1787]!

Kimi Ratkiton is retiring from F1 at 42 years old. I guess he will join the broadcast teams.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210901-153444_Formula 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	24661414

Comment

They are saying the oval esque turn with the safer barrier at the new track this week is pulling 6G's maybe more, hope they don't have a repeat of CART Texas motor speedaway 2001 that woudl be 2 very bad weekends in a row for F1...

Comment

So, I'm speculating here based on a lot of rumors floating.

Kimi and Gio both gone.

Bottas to Alfa

Russel to Mercedes

Albon to Williams

Who takes the other spot at Alfa?

I see a potential power struggle at mercedes. But, I'd really be happy for Russell to get into a car with some pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X