No announcement yet.

Pelosi finally caves in to moderate Dems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi & the 4 anti-America racist clowns are really butting heads now. It's beeeeeautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Pelosi & the 4 anti-America racist clowns are really butting heads now. It's beeeeeautiful!
      Pelosi and the Dems bred/nursed this sort of behavior....were they to stupid to foresee what was eventually going to happen after their "experiments" grew up?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Pelosi and the Dems bred/nursed this sort of behavior....were they to stupid to foresee what was eventually going to happen after their "experiments" grew up?
        Yes. Yes they were.

Comment

How 'bout that Rep. Pressley? Talk about racist identity politics. (She said she has) No use for those that don't actively advocate exclusively for causes matching the color of their skin. Can't really say I've heard an elected official actually say such outrageous things in public. And I've been around politics quite a while.
          Last edited by tradtiger; 07-17-2019, 07:52 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

No need to really comment. Here's her words:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_JYGsg4kOo"]Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA): Racist and Divisive speech. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              How 'bout that Rep. Pressley? Talk about racist identity politics. (She said she has) No use for those that don't actively advocate exclusively for causes matching the color of their skin. Can't really say I've heard an elected official actually say such outrageous things in public. And I've been around politics quite a while.
              Man it’s honestly terrible. Now THIS IS RACISM.

Comment

Working...
              X