New Bronco......To Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bronco......To Me

Well after being on the lookout for a lot of years looking for a full size Bronco
    that was in good shape I happened to find my unicorn. It was right down the road from where I live and almost broke my neck when I drove by it.
    Told the wife on the way back we were going to stop and lookand see if it met my check marks.
    94-96 years model. Check 96
    Eddie Bauer model-Check
    Low miles for its age- Check right at 116k
    5.8 351w- check
    Very little rust- Check only at the bottom of the tailgate but not bad at all.

Had a few sleepless nights thinking about it. Called the owner scheduled at test drive and it was awesome. Steering was tight brakes were good, ac blew cold.
    Inside was very nice. Don't believe the top has ever been off. Reached a deal we both could live with and picked it up this afternoon. I have always wanted a Bronco since I was a young kid and finally my dream came true.
    Attached Files

Super clean! Congrats on a sweet ride!

Comment

Clean one! Congrats

Comment

Very nice....Congrats!

I had a 96 Bronco and to this day I still regret selling it.

Comment

Talk about a diamond in the rough!! Congrats!!

Comment

Nice grab, I miss my ‘94 Eddie Bauer . “The deer hunter” aka OJ 2 (mine was white) was a beast of a ride, I lived outside of Tahoe and driving to work at the ski resorts it took its fair share of deer and never missed a beat. That and my ‘69 super beetle are the 2 cars I regret selling most

Comment

Sweet. Paint it white and drive it slow on the freeway.. just me?

Comment

Not bad, nice looking very clean truck. They are hard to find in that condition. Finding those trucks with dashes in good condition is pretty hard. I just saw one the same color, locally. I am pretty sure that is a 96 only color. I like that color.
                I was working in a Ford dealer when they stopped making Broncos. I remember seeing many of them with a bucking bronco on the B pillar, of the 96s. With something like 30th anniversary. But then they dropped them.

We have had many Broncos in the family. I think the last one we had was a 94. I know we had two 78s, one 67, one 71, then a 88, 91, then a 92 and a 94 or 95.

I know we were all sad, when they told us, they were dropping the Bronco. Then they introduced the new 97 F150s and Expeditions in late 96, while the old body style trucks were still on the lot. The 92-96 trucks were good looking trucks. The 97 up, were hard to get used to, sucked to have to climb under the hood. They have changed a lot since those days.

Comment

That’s a nice rig and pretty dang clean! Nice grab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by matvxr View Post
                    Sweet. Paint it white and drive it slow on the freeway.. just me?

If the glove fits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve looked at a lot of blazers and broncos. That one is extremely nice for “daily driver” status. That dash and drivers seat will tell the tale and that one looks 95+%. Awesome find for sure. Enjoy it.

Comment

Wow, that is a clean machine. I had a really nice 95 silver and black, same interior and engine. I averaged 16 mpg in that thing, really enjoyed it except for the back spare tire tailgate situation.

Comment

Dang, dat hoopty is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                            Wow, that is a clean machine. I had a really nice 95 silver and black, same interior and engine. I averaged 16 mpg in that thing, really enjoyed it except for the back spare tire tailgate situation.
                            This one is rare with the spare tire being mounted inside. Also has a feature I have never seen with lighted turn signals in the mirrors. Cannot see them from inside but you can from the outside.

Comment

Nice truck! My suggestion is get a soft top,
                              I love the one on my K5

Comment

Working...
                              X