Thermacel Pad Refill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermacel Pad Refill

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ycEQCsj7XZk"]ThermaCELL Pad Recharge - YouTube[/ame]

Great idea

Comment

Interesting. I'm going to give this a try.

Comment

With the recent rains, we have a bumper crop of skeeters to go with the grass burrs--now I can re-fill my butane cartridges and re-charge the pads as well instead of going broke buying off-the-shelf replacements.

On the question of flammability--when the permethrin/water solution dries on the pad, the flammable solvents are gone, so I don't think there would be a problem.

Comment

That is very informative Jeff . I'll start saving my old pads now. I've been using the P-10 for several years now, spraying ground blinds with it. When deluted right, it helps keep the Black Widows out of the blinds. Also great for keeping ticks of clothing. Be sure to let it fully dry before wearing any clothing treated with it, or any thing else. I give it a day to dry before moving blinds or using clothing. When clothing is not in use, I put them in a large zip-lock bag. And once dried on blinds or clothing, there no smell .

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

In for later

Comment

Thanks, I'll try this.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Tagged for later.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          That is very informative Jeff . I'll start saving my old pads now. I've been using the P-10 for several years now, spraying ground blinds with it. When deluted right, it helps keep the Black Widows out of the blinds. Also great for keeping ticks of clothing. Be sure to let it fully dry before wearing any clothing treated with it, or any thing else. I give it a day to dry before moving blinds or using clothing. When clothing is not in use, I put them in a large zip-lock bag. And once dried on blinds or clothing, there no smell .

I wonder if the P10 will help with crazy ants and not run the deer off???

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Tagged for later

X2

Comment

Thanks for the vid.

Comment

Working...
                              X