• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Termite treatment? Before or after?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Termite treatment? Before or after?
      Never had any issues. House will be 3' off the ground. We do put termite stakes in the ground every 10' though. At least I did on mine.

2 rows done. 1 more to go!
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks awesome! If you aren’t too far and wouldn’t mind some help I’d love to join in, some extra learning experience for me and free help for you ! Where are you located at?

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
          Looks awesome! If you aren’t too far and wouldn’t mind some help I’d love to join in, some extra learning experience for me and free help for you ! Where are you located at?
          Good ways from Fort Worth. Roughly 2 hrs east. It's definitely a learning experience. My first one I was scared and not sure how it would go. No worries this round.

Comment

All holes done! Tomorrow evening the fun part starts!

I have (43) 4x6x10 post. I plan to cut 23 in half. Post will stick out of the ground roughly 3'. Hopefully get them all set and let concrete cure until Saturday. Once concrete sets then I will level off starting at lowest corner and cut off excess.

I looked like I just jumped in a lake I'm sweating so much.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a Gopher came through here!
              Attached Files

Comment

Dang Jason, you weren’t playin! I’ll be watching. If you get to a point and need some help on a Saturday, holler at me.

Comment

did you finish up the shop/man cave yet? I need a place to stay when I come out��

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                    Dang Jason, you weren’t playin! I’ll be watching. If you get to a point and need some help on a Saturday, holler at me.
                    Sounds good! I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                      did you finish up the shop/man cave yet? I need a place to stay when I come out��
                      I had to pull off on that and start this. It's a 15x30 room. I was only able to get it dried in. I plan to get some of it done next month but need to get ahead of schedule on the house first. Still have chandelier orders to knock out as well.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        Good ways from Fort Worth. Roughly 2 hrs east. It's definitely a learning experience. My first one I was scared and not sure how it would go. No worries this round.
                        Yeah little too far lol, guess I’ll just have to stay up to date with the thread and learn from my couch !

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
                          Yeah little too far lol, guess I’ll just have to stay up to date with the thread and learn from my couch !
                          That's better than hands on! I'd trade spots any day! I appreciate the offer. I will try and post all details.

Comment

I guess I will just send an electrician out to install a 50 amp plug for my trailer

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              I guess I will just send an electrician out to install a 50 amp plug for my trailer
                              Better write him a check as well!

Comment

Great project. I look forward to following along. One thought instead of having to deal with duct work how about putting in a ductless a/c system the pricing has gotten a lot better and you can install yourself. The only extra you have to do is have someone come out and do the pressure check and load the coolant if I am reading right on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X