No announcement yet.

Gift for our son turning 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought two of my boys atv's at that age and the other got a dirt bike. It's their first taste of freedom.

Comment

Experience / memory maker..... at 13 he will definitely remember.
      Coastal fishing, gigging, dove hunt are all great right now

Comment

Definitely an experience

If he's really into fishing, maybe a starter fly rod. I wish I would have started when I was 13

Comment

Cool fishing/adventuring kayak

Comment

My 12 yo told me last weekend he wants a black F250 lol. I bought him a dirtbike last year for his bday. Hes kind of outgrown it and now he wants to sell it to get a 4 wheeler. I bought myself a dirtbike off craigslist when he got his and we had a lot of fun.

Paddleboard is a good option also.

Comment

Cornhole boards

Comment

Give him an iphone 13 (get it? 13?)

Or a guided fishing trip/guided hunt.

Comment

Gopro is a good idea too. I'm sure at 13 he could probably make some pretty slick fishing and hunting videos.

Comment

Something that creates an unforgettable memory, or something of high quality that he will use to make memories with you and the family.

Comment

13 years old? Do like my Dad did and just cut a hole in his pocket.

Comment

Take him on a trip somewhere! Mine will be 13 next year. I’m going to take him to Venice after redfish!

Comment

Boaters safety course and a small aluminum boat.

Comment

Some type of trip related to hunting or fishing.

Custom knife
                            Rifle
                            Shotgun

Another good one is a custom leather sling for his favorite rifle I had one made for my FIL years ago he loved it. Someone on here made it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe a shopping spree at a Sports Store and limit the $$$ too what you think is right.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Well, becoming 13 is sort of a right of passage... maybe a trip out with the men... fishing or hunting, you know, just one of the guys now... My dad did that with me and my brother... We went fishing, and I was the boat captain... and they did what I wanted for a whole 4 day weekend... That weekend stands out as one of the most memorable experiences of my life to this day...
                                I think this would be a great idea. Sounds like my kids, already have plenty of stuff, so an experience would be better than more stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X