Gulf storm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
    Space City Weather now calling for possibly 20” in a triangle from Corpus to Austin to Beaumont. Possibly reaching Cat 1 before landfall.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
      Space City Weather now calling for possibly 20” in a triangle from Corpus to Austin to Beaumont. Possibly reaching Cat 1 before landfall.
      To be fair they also said they believe MOST areas will get considerably less than that.

Comment

Wally World still had plenty of water and TP so it must not be that big of a deal

Comment

Yeah, the way I read it SOMEWHERE in that large triangle is likely to get 20” or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
            I don’t have birds to run off, the sugar cane will love it hopefully. Hope nobody floods

Guys are still trying to finish getting cotton out here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, they were pulling a all nighter last night in Banquete, hope the got it all stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                Wally World still had plenty of water and TP so it must not be that big of a deal
                It will be by tomorrow
                Some schools closing already

Comment

We are burned up and dry. I hope we get a bunch of rain out of this.

Comment

Im jumping in the jeep and heading south right into it tomorrow morning ...we already got $10-20,000 invested in a weeklong coastal hunting and fishing trip. No turning back. I did pack Stratego and Yeti In My Spaghetti in the instance we are unable to hunt or fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Im jumping in the jeep and heading south right into it tomorrow morning ...we already got $10-20,000 invested in a weeklong coastal hunting and fishing trip. No turning back. I did pack Stratego and Yeti In My Spaghetti in the instance we are unable to hunt or fish.
                      Wow. Good luck.
                      How far south ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                        It will be by tomorrow
                        Some schools closing already
                        Yes sir obviously not to be taken lightly . Dickinson and CCISD already closed

Comment

Feel like this need a live thread. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just heard the track shifted more to the west overnight which doesn't bode well for the Houston area. spacecityweather just upgraded this to a Stage 3 event on the flood scale. Examples are 2016 Memorial Weekend floods, April 2009 west Houston floods, and TS Imelda.
                            I'd love to see some of resident weather experts chime in. I don't even like regurgitating information I read because I sound foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                              I just heard the track shifted more to the west overnight which doesn't bode well for the Houston area. spacecityweather just upgraded this to a Stage 3 event on the flood scale. Examples are 2016 Memorial Weekend floods, April 2009 west Houston floods, and TS Imelda.
                              I'd love to see some of resident weather experts chime in. I don't even like regurgitating information I read because I sound foolish.
                              I seen that also! Waiting on Johnny to chime in this morning.

Comment

If you are traveling 45 I am 3 blocks off the freeway. I will PM you my #
                                Come by for lunch or coffee............

Comment

Working...
                                X