Gulf storm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    Supposed to be a wind event or mostly rain?
    Rain

Comment

Supposed to be a wind event or mostly rain?
      Still early ,but heard more of a rain event last report I heard.

Comment

as long as it doesn't run off my birds in the upper valley & keeps farmers in the lower valley happy...I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          as long as it doesn't run off my birds in the upper valley & keeps farmers in the lower valley happy...I'm happy.

Me too. I’ll be heading down Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning to Fal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

now have TS Nicholas. Tropical Storm warnings from mouth of the Rio Grande to Port Aransas. Location:20.5N 94.8W
            Movement:NNW
            Wind:40 mph
            Pressure:
            1008 mb
            Last edited by waterdog; 09-12-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I don’t have birds to run off, the sugar cane will love it hopefully. Hope nobody floods

Comment

The current track has it spending an extended time over southeast Texas. I hope we don’t get another Harvey/Imelda, where a tropical storm/depression sits over us for days dropping insane amounts of water. We got 43 inches of rain in 28 hours at my house during Imelda.

Comment

The current track has it spending an extended time over southeast Texas. I hope we don’t get another Harvey/Imelda, where a tropical storm/depression sits over us for days dropping insane amounts of water. We got 43 inches of rain in 28 hours at my house during Imelda.
                  Yea this thing is shaping up to have potential get ugly in the form of rainfall.. Each update gets a little worse.

Comment

TS Claudette was devastating and fascinating for us all at the same time!!!

Comment

Any idea if and when rain starts in Beaumont area I have a storm drain outfall on Neches river I’m trying to finish working on.

Comment

Well dang it - we are supposed to head to Galveston Wednesday for a family get together. If they end up catching 20”+ of rain it may not be worth the drive. We’ll see…

Comment

Their current guess.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Pray for your local contractors....It's gonna be a helluva depressing week.
                            Go head and work. Hollah with hydraulic repair issues[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

5-7” expected here near Port O’Connor.

We’ve gotten 1” since yesterday. Raining off and on since it started.

Glad I got the yard mowed Saturday.
                              Filling up fuel cans and getting generator ready.

Good luck to all of y’all.

Comment

Space City Weather now calling for possibly 20” in a triangle from Corpus to Austin to Beaumont. Possibly reaching Cat 1 before landfall.

Comment

Working...
                                X