No announcement yet.

Constitutional Carry Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it safe to admit I’ve been carrying for years without “permission” from those worthless twats at the atf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait…you had to have a license before to carry a pistol in plain sight? I’ve been wearing this rusty 1911 in my trusty nylon holster with a broken snap in my sweatpants and flip flops on the Walmart mobility scooter for years and nobody’s said anything to me?

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
        Wait…you had to have a license before to carry a pistol in plain sight? I’ve been wearing this rusty 1911 in my trusty nylon holster with a broken snap in my sweatpants and flip flops on the Walmart mobility scooter for years and nobody’s said anything to me?

Checks out

Comment

Sorry I’m responding so late. Been a heck of a morning. Went to get coffee and a gang banger felon in an F15 started some crap. After barely escaping the shootout with my life, the responding officers said there is nothing they could do. He has the constitutional right now.

Then I went to lunch and wouldn’t you know it? ISIS was having a meeting in Whataburger. All carrying PKMs. The officers in there eating just looked at me and shrugged. Then the shooting started. I took one to the shoulder but it’s just a flesh wound thankfully.

As I was driving home I witnessed a drunk Redneck dual wielding Desert Eagles firing them into the air.

Be careful out there guys. It’s a war zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Is it safe to admit I’ve been carrying for years without “permission” from those worthless twats at the atf?

To be fair, I think we have all been carrying without the permission of the ATF. The state of Texas on the other hand…

Comment

No change, just slightly more legal today than yesterday

Comment

I wonder how many deaths there are already today? The streets must be red with blood right???

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Well maybe you should do a "blog" on all the thousands of cases where this has actually happened??
                  Lol I could.

It only takes once! If it were me, that would be enough times.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Don't hide your feeling and sugar coat things, let them know how you really feel

Comment

Licensed and Conceal carry for over 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Sorry I’m responding so late. Been a heck of a morning. Went to get coffee and a gang banger felon in an F15 started some crap. After barely escaping the shootout with my life, the responding officers said there is nothing they could do. He has the constitutional right now.

Then I went to lunch and wouldn’t you know it? ISIS was having a meeting in Whataburger. All carrying PKMs. The officers in there eating just looked at me and shrugged. Then the shooting started. I took one to the shoulder but it’s just a flesh wound thankfully.

As I was driving home I witnessed a drunk Redneck dual wielding Desert Eagles firing them into the air.

Be careful out there guys. It’s a war zone.

hahahaha!!!

but your right,, it is crazy out there!!!!

Comment

today started well, i actually carried in the shower this morning , and i felt safer and more refreshed than ever. then my wife jumped in .. i was like "it just keeps getting better" ... she then screamed and ran out ... imagine my surprise realizing i'm married to a liberal democrat ... guess it's not my lucky day afterall ...

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                            today started well, i actually carried in the shower this morning , and i felt safer and more refreshed than ever. then my wife jumped in .. i was like "it just keeps getting better" ... she then screamed and ran out ... imagine my surprise realizing i'm married to a liberal democrat ... guess it's not my lucky day afterall ...
                            blahh hahaha...that's good

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                              Did she catch you, ummmm…..”concealing”?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                                Did she catch you, ummmm…..”concealing”?
                                duh...i was in the shower ... pretty hard concealing when you're naked!
                                I'm not sure i like what you're insinuating!

Comment

Working...
                                X