Constitutional Carry Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constitutional Carry Day

Who is sporting a piece on their side where they haven't carried before?

No need for me, YET.

I’m a licensed carrier since 1995.

Micheal

Comment

I don't go where I can't carry except for hospitals.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I'm headed out with my .44 on my hip for the first time. Got a busy day ahead, after I drop the Kids off at school and check my post office box I'll be at the court house to get my trailer registered by them it will be Beer and burger time at the Buffalo grill. When I get done there I will be visiting the race track then back to pick up the kids at school and take them to the waterpark.

Comment

so now its OK or 'preferable' to carry openly, contrary to what EVERYONE else says, its best not to ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
              Well I'm headed out with my .44 on my hip for the first time. Got a busy day ahead, after I drop the Kids off at school and check my post office box I'll be at the court house to get my trailer registered by them it will be Beer and burger time at the Buffalo grill. When I get done there I will be visiting the race track then back to pick up the kids at school and take them to the waterpark.
              Haha, you funny GI.

Comment

In reality nothing has changed and all the signage still is in effect

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                  so now its OK or 'preferable' to carry openly, contrary to what EVERYONE else says, its best not to ?
                  I mean if you want to be shot first in an active shooter situation by all means strap it to your hip in plain sight.

At least that's my humble opinion. I'll still carry concealed, like normal.

Until vest and sportcoat weather, then it'll go on my hip, still concealed.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                    I mean if you want to be shot first in an active shooter situation by all means strap it to your hip in plain sight.

Well maybe you should do a "blog" on all the thousands of cases where this has actually happened??

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
                      don't forge to stop by your nearest polling location and vote.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post

I agree with you, carrying open is stupid in most cases.

But, constitutional carry doesn't mean it has to be open, one can still carry it concealed as well.

So, back to my OP, how many are carrying today when they haven't carried before.

Comment

I personaly don't thinks its stupid to open carry, but that's just me. Usually when a thug robbs a store or whatever....they don't do any kind of "recon" to weight threats, they just jump in and intimidate. I don't carry open, but I really don't have a good reason not to, other than I've been concealing for so long. But hey....Happy Texas constitutional carry day!!!!����

Comment

always concealed.
                            the only time, I'll open carry, is in the field.

Comment

The problem is a robber generally doesn't do recon. They run in the door pistol drawn an perhaps see you with a gun on your hip. Now you are an armed threat to them.

If they did recon and looked through a window and saw you with a gun they would more than likely just leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X