No announcement yet.

OT: Hey Dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of them but now I want some.

Comment

Yup! Super comfortable.

Comment

I love the flip flops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my first pair , about a month ago, I really like them so far.

Comment

Ugliest shoes ever. I have a pair and they are awesome.

Comment

So.... I do not own these ugly shoes. However. I gather from this thread. You either don't work hard (blue collar) or a white collar worker. As these house shoes are comfy but not meant to work in.

Comment

I wear mine almost anytime I don’t have to wear boots.

Comment

Crocs are way better! If your after flair move on. Have a pair at every door.

Comment

My son started wearing these ugly shoes last year. Then the wife and daughter got theirs. Wife bought me a pair about two months ago and they are very comfortable if you’re not working/ on your feet all day. I started wearing them to fall baseball tournaments and love em for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      So.... I do not own these ugly shoes. However. I gather from this thread. You either don't work hard (blue collar) or a white collar worker. As these house shoes are comfy but not meant to work in.
                      I work in flip flops mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                        My last several years of work I wore something very similar to work. And I was a blue collar worker but I didn’t work hard “physically” either.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                          I work in flip flops mostly.
                          You sir have the ultimate job.

Comment

I own a pair and they are pretty comfy around the house or a trip to the store, but they ain’t made for workin

Comment

I have a pair. They were very comfortable for the first 7-8 months. but they have worn out in less than a year. I was wearing them all day just about every day. And I’m not easy on shoes. I am a bit disappointed in how fast they’ve worn out.

Comment

UPDATE: Have had the pair for 24 hours. They're still my favorite and fit and feel great. Wearing them in the airport currently and couldn't think of wearing anything else with how easy and minimal they are. I am glad I could bring these to light for those who haven't gotten a pair yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X