TBH Lost A Legend Yesterday...Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale,

I know how much it hurt to write that...you did well my friend, as it was well done. Prayers to Matt, his family, Dale and all those that were close to him and his family.

God Bless everyone here.
    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent for his family. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Man, this is horrible news...I got to hang out with Matt @ mesquite country's ranch several years ago. That is one guy that likes to have fun & can create instant memorable stories to share. So sad!! Prayers for family & friends.

<><

Dang me too! That’s the only time I met him but many of his posts were gold over the years.

This leaves another big hole in the TBH brotherhood.

Prayers for all his family & friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Since it has been talked about a few times can someone please tell the Patek on Patak story if it appropriate?

Comment

My deepest Condolences to All

Prayers up to the family and friends

Comment

My most sincere condolences! Prayers sent up!

Comment

I have the infamous Patek on Patek picture. I was part of that bet and I will post that picture.

Comment

Never had the pleasure of meeting him - but he sounds like a great man.

I know this is hard on the grown-ups who knew him but thinking about his kids and other young-un’s makes a knot in my stomach.

Prayers for all.

Comment

I’m praying for the family and all the friends as well.

Comment

TBH Golf Tournament. Travis and myself against Patek and Anthony for the lowest score, it was in Austin and I cannot remember which course it was at, but we beat them. The bet was Patek would get a tattoo of himself on himself, LeeB was the artist. This is the pic after Lee got finished. The yellow things are french fries, after Bownanza the year the before there was a french fry incident in college station. The old school folks would remember. Patek covered the bet, love him forever.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BOWERIK View Post
                          I have the infamous Patek on Patek picture. I was part of that bet and I will post that picture.

Please do, I always screw up the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers and condolences to Matt’s family and friends. 🙏🙏

Well written D Mo.

Comment

Man I saw the story yesterday about the accident, never would I have thought it was a beloved TBH member. Prayers up for his family & friends, pretty apparent he was a very good man!

Comment

Hate to hear of this - Thoughts out to the Family.

Comment

Working...
                                X