Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
    I’ll take both of the 13’ mid seats

Got it! Where you at? I’m in Tyler but crappie fish all over NE Tx and several other states!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
      Ok boy's and girls. I just booked the house. The wife and I are going to join in the fun. Cindy said she is full no more cabins small or large. she is booked full from my understanding. the house is 3 bedrooms 2 have private baths. 1 room and open room with bunks. I will sub rent 2 rooms and or up to 6 people. The cost for the house is 250$ per night. checkin friday and out on sunday. send me a private message with your # and I can contact you. Looking forward to this as last year looked fun!!
      Come on with yo bad self!! I’ve stayed in fhe house. It’s great for a fishing camp but I’ve stayed in some shady places over 15 years of being on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
        Ok boy's and girls. I just booked the house. The wife and I are going to join in the fun. Cindy said she is full no more cabins small or large. she is booked full from my understanding. the house is 3 bedrooms 2 have private baths. 1 room and open room with bunks. I will sub rent 2 rooms and or up to 6 people. The cost for the house is 250$ per night. checkin friday and out on sunday. send me a private message with your # and I can contact you. Looking forward to this as last year looked fun!!

Radar and Chew might be interested, but they’ll need an hourly room rate. In fact, By the minute would probably be better!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Radar and Chew might be interested, but they’ll need an hourly room rate. In fact, By the minute would probably be better!

[emoji1531]
          You give ol' jug ears too much credit!

Comment

I have not caught a crappie in years looking forward to couple of days trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Got it! Where you at? I’m in Tyler but crappie fish all over NE Tx and several other states!!
              Im in Aledo. I may be able to get family in Sulphur Springs to get the deal done before Murvaul if you need to get the rods gone before then

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                You give ol' jug ears too much credit!
                Lol

Comment

I live in Aledo. I need to book a live scope teaching trip when I get it on the boat. I can send a Venmo or check if we can’t figure out a meetup before May

Comment

Done! I’m at RC for CAT in April if you wanna get it then! Or come book a trip on a big fish lake and get it even sooner!!
                    Sounds good. I'll let you know if we can make it happen before then!

What jig colors you like on murvaul? I need to get a order in with Hogslayer Jr before the trip!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      Sounds good. I'll let you know if we can make it happen before then!

What jig colors you like on murvaul? I need to get a order in with Hogslayer Jr before the trip!
                      What ever color you choose

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Need some contact info for people who make jigs for the trip. Going to try and catch some crappie tonight in our stock tank with the little jigs that come in the kid tackle box.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          What ever color you choose

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                          Good point. Seems slew always recommends LSU colors no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            I’ll be the one with the bay fishing rods. Never been crappie fishing in a lake before but looking forward to it.
                            I
                            Wanna go never been either have a mud boat but never caught a crappie

Comment

Originally posted by 3under3 View Post
                              I live in Aledo. I need to book a live scope teaching trip when I get it on the boat. I can send a Venmo or check if we can’t figure out a meetup before May
                              I’ll hang onto em for you! I’m not in any hurry. I do LS training trips on your boat as well to get you dialed in as well when your ready! If you haven’t purchased it yet holler at David With Shut up and Fish! I can get you his number if you need it!

Comment

I need some of them slab slinging rods you speaking of.

Comment

Working...
                                X