Looking For a Guest Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
    I have a sales meeting next July in Las Vegas that I need to book a guest speaker for. This year, we had World Series champ and MLB Network host Kevin Millar.

I'm looking for a guest speaker that can talk about overcoming odds, tips for success, working as a team, etc.

If you guys have any contacts with any celebrities, motivational speakers, athletes, etc. Please let me know.

We will work at payment and travel details.

TIA!
    I hire a couple a year. What is your budget? I've hired Frank Abignal who was amazing Aron Ralston, Marcus Luttrell and so on. Aron was amazing and a good cost. I bought 700 books and literally signed them for hours.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PROD49; 08-14-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

My brother in law may be willing to do it...great speaker with an interesting story as to how he became an NBA official. Talking about a long shot! It was not easy!

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gary Guller. Do a search on him. Heard him at a convention. An amazing story. Climbed Mt. Everest after an accident that left him with one arm... You will not be disappointed...

Comment

I’d go for Dan Crenshaw if he does speaking events. I met Walt several years, he was a nice guy.

Comment

Shane Battier did our corp event, he was pretty amazing... he is known as the "no stat all star" and focused on how to be a team

Comment

Marcus Luttrell Nobody better at team leadership and overcoming all odds. I have heard he comes and speaks at events. You can probably look at www.marcusluttrell.com to see if there’s a contact worth a try.

Comment

Jim Morris from the movie The Rookie. He lives in the Kerrville area.

Comment

Inky Johnson
                    Dudes story is amazing
                    Look him up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve heard Ryan Fitzpatrick is a good speaker. Also heard Keni Thomas is good, I think he survived a military confrontation that Blackhawk Down, the movie was based on.

Comment

I would highly recommend Chad Hymas...He is a very motivational speaker!! I had the chance to here his story twice and both time it inspired me.

Here is his website: https://www.chadhymas.com/

Comment

Check out Coach Michael Burt. Great speaker and the audience will learn a lot.

Comment

If your budget is at least $500,000 you can probably get one or even both of the Clintons. Who better to talk about overcoming adversity, winning at all cost, and simply making problems disappear?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              If your budget is at least $500,000 you can probably get one or even both of the Clintons. Who better to talk about overcoming adversity, winning at all cost, and simply making problems disappear?
                              getting away with murder ……. every time !

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                                Marcus Luttrell Nobody better at team leadership and overcoming all odds. I have heard he comes and speaks at events. You can probably look at www.marcusluttrell.com to see if there’s a contact worth a try.
                                I hired him. Intense dude. I had a bunch of executives in green room with him and probably said 5 words. You can see in his eyes he has been through hell and back.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X