2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Astros Season Thread "Take it back" - 2

Someone spent the season posting pics to the other thread so now talkacrap takes 2 hours to open...so heres a new cleaner one.

I’m in. Let’s go get another arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Someone spent the season posting pics to the other thread so now talkacrap takes 2 hours to open...so heres a new cleaner one.
      What a dumbass. Might as well go ahead and post the obligatory Kate pic to start this thread off in proper fashion.

Comment

The lineup is stacked top to bottom. Chirinos batting 9th has an OPS of .793!

Comment

Read earlier today that they were in on Trey Manicini...the power hitting corner outfielder????
          if so, I believe Reddick will soon be a Met and Wheeler will be a Astro. I like the idea of Bumgarner but I do not like the idea of a rental.
          If they are gonna get an ace, Id rather see Syndergard or even Grienke ( if AZ would eat some $$)

I certainly don't mind trading away Tucker or Whitley (preferably Tucker 1st) to get a frontline starter with control years left

Comment

Seems stros are looking at machete again.. cubs are shopping him

Comment

My travel season has started up. You guys keep updating. Barely time to check the At Bat app.

Comment

I use this widget on the android.. seems to update faster than mlb app and is lighter on battery

Comment

Well... this ump either blinks a lot or just cant see the baseball...
                  Its a coin flip every pitch.

Comment

The meh catcher hit another bomb

Comment

Whitley pitches 5 IP 1 hit 0 runs so far. Very good sign. No walks.

Comment

Wheeler to the Astros?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                          Wheeler to the Astros?
                          Looking like Wheeler deal is about done. Luhnow not getting rid of Whitley, but by not going and getting another “ace” starter, you’re banking a lot on Whitley being productive next season if Cole heads to the Angels

Comment

I hope we pay Cole whatever it takes....

Solid #1 guy....

I was hard on Altuve in May but dang he is on fire since coming back...above .300 now
                            I wouldn't have thunk it

Comment

JV continues to be an absolute stud.

No way Cole stays unless he signs a 2 yr deal to match Verlanders. No reason for him to do so. I’d love it but Dodger Blue or Pinstripes is where he is headed I think. He is a SoCal guy and would be crazy to pass the money they are going to throw at him.

I’d love to get him but Boras isn’t going to give a sweetheart deal, I don’t think.

Comment

Working...
                              X