New Fords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
    I just got a 19’ F350, I’m actually lowering the rear end by getting shorter blocks from PMF. These new trucks sit up really high.
    I got the 19 as well and notice the height difference from my 14.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
      Good looking truck! It wont disappoint you.
      I love it! Best truck I’ve had yet!

Comment

I loved my 2007 Duramax but my Powerstroke is in a different class. Comfortable, smooth, and powerful. Hopefully I get the same longevity from it as I did the Chevy. Just need some different tires and I'll be set. Oh, and the sunroof is huge
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
          I loved my 2007 Duramax but my Powerstroke is in a different class. Comfortable, smooth, and powerful. Hopefully I get the same longevity from it as I did the Chevy. Just need some different tires and I'll be set. Oh, and the sunroof is huge
          I second that! Yeah I hope to get a while out of it also. The sunroof is something else!

Comment

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
            60k miles and rollin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rim size and offset?

Originally posted by crimson-talon View Post
            Thank ya sir. Can’t wait for the front bumper to finally come in. I did the EzLynk delete and it has some huevos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which tunes did you go with?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

So far I really like mine.

Comment

What is this "delete" and "tune" you guys are writing about? Please educate me.

Comment

Originally posted by lnester View Post
                  What is this "delete" and "tune" you guys are writing about? Please educate me.
                  I’m no expert but it’s deleting the DPF and EGR. This gets rid of the emissions system so the truck gets better mileage and longevity. Also you don’t need to run DEF anymore. Then correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you have to get a tuner to reprogram the computer after getting rid of the emissions crap. You can change shiftpoints and get more power through tuning. Or you can run everything stock but I believe you need the tuner so that the computer doesn’t throw codes all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post

So far I really like mine.
                    Looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-x fan View Post
                      I’m no expert but it’s deleting the DPF and EGR. This gets rid of the emissions system so the truck gets better mileage and longevity. Also you don’t need to run DEF anymore. Then correct me if I’m wrong but I believe you have to get a tuner to reprogram the computer after getting rid of the emissions crap. You can change shiftpoints and get more power through tuning. Or you can run everything stock but I believe you need the tuner so that the computer doesn’t throw codes all the time.

Correct and more than just throwing codes, without the tuner it will put the truck in “reduced power mode” making it basically useless.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        I drive a 15 F250 and I won’t ever be driving anything but a super duty again. I left from a 99 7.3 (stupid move) to an F150. F150 was a great truck til I hit 100k. Went back to the super duty and never looked back!

Sierracharlie out…

7.3 was the best motor Ford has ever came out with. I had a '99 and regret selling it everyday

Comment

Two weeks ago a buddy & I drove from Millsap TX (30 miles west of Ft. Worth) to Rossville TN (40 miles east of Memphis) for a whitetail hunt in his 2019 F350 SRW CC 4x4 LWB Platinum. That thing is absolutely incredible. The technology of this truck made my old '08 F350 SRW CC 4x4 LWB Lariat seem like it was from the Stone Age. He had an app on his iPhone for it that could do virtually everything but steer. I'm Jonesing for one, but I need to start a Fund Me account for the $74K, who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                            I know you asked about the '17 but, I have a '15 F250 long bed crew 4x4 with the 6.7. At just under 61K miles I have averaged 14.78 mpg (real number based on mileage and $ spent). My cost per mile (including all services and fuel) is $0.213
                            I have a '16 and average 15.1 mpg city with some freeway driving.
                            I bought mine at the end of 2016 and had the option to buy a '17. They had both models parked to next to each other. Has anybody tried knocking on both model's doors that way? I may regret it later but I went with the '16.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                              7.3 was the best motor Ford has ever came out with. I had a '99 and regret selling it everyday

Idk about it being the best with the new 6.7 being out but it sure was a beast!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post

In its day is was good.

It’s not even close to as good as the modern diesels, especially when they are deleted.

The power these things have is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X